MORE DETAILED PICS OF THE PATENT LEATHER 5s

I swear, something in me won't let go of the notion that JB is dead. I'm not coppin' anything else again unless it's OG colorway. I might eatmy words later on down the road. But $%! for now, those are a no go to me.

EDIT: Upon further review, these are ugly.
laugh.gif

edit: fixed sorry miscommunication on my part there, i meant to say expect more PL like on the V for the summer, meanin u could/could not see a TB3 withPL

passing for much better heat this yr....y buy these when I can buy more foams or better retro's

You def need that re-re-re-re-retro Laney Early.
laugh.gif

nah but I feel you that is a perfect LS shoe with fire materials and color placement
I can go on for hours how the Laney 5 was a decade ahead of its time...IMO...

If they re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-retro the Laney 5s, they gonna be foul
frown.gif
frown.gif

I'll eat that double retail for a tru DS pair
Dope exclusive retro card and all the og retros were...

alien.gif
devil.gif
eek.gif
embarassed.gif
eyes.gif
frown.gif
glasses.gif
grin.gif
happy.gif
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
mad.gif
nerd.gif
ohwell.gif
pimp.gif
roll.gif
sick.gif
smile.gif
smokin.gif
tired.gif
tongue.gif
wink.gif

I can express any and every emotion on the thoughts I have for official "2nd re-retro+ colorway"
with nubuck 12s being the supposed 1st retro + re-retro...

I think it is the bling bling 4's and pure 4's
they are both retro pluses!!!!!

Its a shame how JB has turned NT into JordanFiends (only speaking for myself)

We seriously need 2 boycott until we get some better deals other than ebay prices for double packs of shoes when we only want 1. I bought ZERO packs in 2008 and I'm a loyalist, still., just a bgrade purchaser.

BTW, can I half n half with these and laser 5s?
where my G's at? don't let the noob saibots flame me
roll.gif

and as for me even typing this reply 2 this thread, I'm stupid. I get awarded no points, and may God have mercy on my soul
smh.gif

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

Originally Posted by solejordan

oh btw expect more V this summer

V's , MORE ???? Ill take a RE-Retro of some LANEY V's ......

sorry miscommunication on my part there, i meant to say expect more PL like on the V for the summer, meanin u could/could not see a TB3 with PL

these are an extension of the olives and laser 5s. of all 3, the olives are most respectable. i sold my olives, didn't cop lasers and these won't becopped either.

jb is NOT pimping me anymore with this nonsense...

these would be nice if i were into huge collections, but i'm not. i just want to rock kicks that i have grown to love over the years. i have no need foran all patent leather shoe in my life. these would be pretty just sitting in a box collecting dust though.

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

these are an extension of the olives and laser 5s. of all 3, the olives are most respectable.

jb is NOT pimping me anymore with this nonsense...

a half n half with my lase and olives is my deadliest LS outfit. CharmCity, you know how I do!!!
I'm not pimped either, but the "insiders" keep giving false hope...

Back
Top Bottom