More Pics Of Raging Bull Pack "Fire And Ice Pack" (PICS INSIDE)

red suedes are ok. shape on the 3m's is
sick.gif

I still don't know about this pack. The red ones kinda jump out at you, but they were executed very poorly. The other V's are kinda ehhhhh....lookkinda cheap and uninspired to me. Kinda looks like a poormans black metallic V.

I really don't know about this one....it's hard because the V is my favorite model.
ohwell.gif

^yea i went there, i was about to preorder, then i saw $75 for shipping. %$+!!!!!!!!! that is insane, a sz. 10 came to 395 shipped, forget that.

Originally Posted by realtalkjohnny

Originally Posted by YoungSk8

Originally Posted by KicksBoyWonder

Originally Posted by Grand Hustle It

Originally Posted by JarnailSingh23

Originally Posted by Rafool

Don't really feel the need to get these anymore.... More money for my pockets I guess..

since nobody likes this .. this might be more appeling ..
kim-kardashian-bikini-1-01.0.0.0x0.432x640.jpeg
roll.gif
grin.gif

pimp.gif
Just stole the thread. Lets just turn this into a Kardashian sister post..Khloe too!!

YES LAWD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Are they DS?
And do they come separate? I'm camping out for Kourtney. I'll Cop Kim at the next f&f.
Kim have been worn 2x ray j and reggie or prolly more than that. NDS. Kourtney needs to be seaglowed a lil bit on the soles

DS? Not at all my friend
roll.gif

Originally Posted by gio2323

Don't really feel the need to get these anymore.... More money for my pockets I guess..

roll.gif
grin.gif

pimp.gif
Just stole the thread. Lets just turn this into a Kardashian sister post..Khloe too!!

YES LAWD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Are they DS?
And do they come separate? I'm camping out for Kourtney. I'll Cop Kim at the next f&f.
Kim have been worn 2x ray j and reggie or prolly more than that. NDS. Kourtney needs to be seaglowed a lil bit on the soles

DS? Not at all my friend
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by aec23

^yea i went there, i was about to preorder, then i saw $75 for shipping. %$+!!!!!!!!! that is insane, a sz. 10 came to 395 shipped, forget that.

LOL, yeah $75 for shipping is ruthless.

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

Originally Posted by gio2323

roll.gif
grin.gif
pimp.gif
YES LAWD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Are they DS?
DS? Not at all my friend
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
More like 'beaters'
laugh.gif

I'd beat them to death though.
nerd.gif

roll.gif
grin.gif

i like this pack better than the raging bull pack. We can call it raging booty pack
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

^^^ Id like to know that too.......

btw these are copped , just 1 box , not worth stocking them,,
Ima wear them down all summer ,, then there just another pair of beaters after that...

Im keeping the Suede V's but ill trade the 3M or sell them..if you wear a 9 or 9.5 and you want the 3M's get at me ASAP

Back
Top Bottom