More Pics Of Raging Bull Pack "Fire And Ice Pack" (PICS INSIDE)

I think I seen a picture floating around showing the box, if I remember correctly doesnt it resemble a wooden box (for a bull.) Something of that nature icould be wrong

Originally Posted by 6 rings MJ

Originally Posted by JarnailSingh23

Originally Posted by Rafool

Don't really feel the need to get these anymore.... More money for my pockets I guess..

since nobody likes this .. this might be more appeling ..
kim-kardashian-bikini-1-01.0.0.0x0.432x640.jpeg
roll.gif
grin.gif

pimp.gif
Sweet pic.....
ill take those two raging bulls....grrrrrr
tongue.gif

I seen these today. I had a chance to hold them and everything. I really don't like all red shoes, but I like the Red XXI's and honestly, I like thesetoo. The quality of suede is great. They're not ashy and the color is very solid. I do have to say that I like the 3M's better than the reds though.The quality of both shoes were great. They were made with sub par materials. I think that JB took their time with the quality control this time. I was on thefence until I seen and touch these shoes today. Those pictures are not good and they don't capture the shoes true quality. If your Finishline, Footlockerand etc. has these...go to the store and check them out and you'll see what I'm talking about.

^I agree about the flames/horns, all red would have been better.

Messin' around taking some pics...

**bonus**

Originally Posted by Grand Hustle It

WEEEAAAKKKK.

Im laughing at anybody i see wearing these FUGLY aSz shoes..

LOL..so is that supposed to make people not want them because the almighty YOU are going to laugh?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

To anyone replying to this thread, about the red suedes specifically, w/the general sentiment of: "Have to see these in person"

..check the sneekgeekz.vid. He takes'em out the box, outside, in the sun. For not having them in you ownr hands, it's a pretty good look at the suede.Just sayin'.

Blah.

Back
Top Bottom