More Pics Of Raging Bull Pack "Fire And Ice Pack" (PICS INSIDE)

now that i see those red one i dont realy like em but im realy feeling the 3m's anyone wanna trade. the red ones for the 3m's when i get them, im asize 9.5

Originally Posted by Grand Hustle It

Originally Posted by JarnailSingh23

Originally Posted by Rafool

Don't really feel the need to get these anymore.... More money for my pockets I guess..

since nobody likes this .. this might be more appeling ..
kim-kardashian-bikini-1-01.0.0.0x0.432x640.jpeg
roll.gif
grin.gif

pimp.gif
Just stole the thread. Lets just turn this into a Kardashian sister post..Khloe too!!

YES LAWD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the 3ms look the best in these pics imo, but im not breaking my pockets to get this pack.

Originally Posted by Cleavland Steamer

The 3ms look good but the red ones are
grin.gif

yup...the 3m's i wouldnt mind copping...but i probably wont go out of my way to get the whole pack.

Another "pack" that'll hit sales racks in the D.C./Maryland/Virginia area.

I'll get them as beaters once they are $149.99 and hit that with my discount.

That price for two pair of shoes is a steal.

Originally Posted by KicksBoyWonder

Don't really feel the need to get these anymore.... More money for my pockets I guess..

roll.gif
grin.gif

pimp.gif
Just stole the thread. Lets just turn this into a Kardashian sister post..Khloe too!!

YES LAWD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Are they DS?
And do they come separate? I'm camping out for Kourtney. I'll Cop Kim at the next f&f.

i kinda like them, the red is kinda too bright, but they still look straight....kind of like the bred 13's, except they used red on the 5

Eh , their alright. I won't be copping. I don't think their will be 2 much hype for these. I mean do you really want to rock all red shoes? N the otherone that resembles the green bean 5's?

I hate to be negative but if you are going to post "more" pics at least try to take some good ones. we already know what they look like
or how about some new info like what the box is going to look like. maybe that is already known but I haven't seen it

Idk I guess I'm a minority I still like them. V is one of my favorite shoes though. Idk to each thier own

Originally Posted by YoungSk8

Originally Posted by KicksBoyWonder

roll.gif
grin.gif

pimp.gif

YES LAWD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Are they DS?
And do they come separate? I'm camping out for Kourtney. I'll Cop Kim at the next f&f.
Kim have been worn 2x ray j and reggie or prolly more than that. NDS. Kourtney needs to be seaglowed a lil bit on the soles

Back
Top Bottom