More Pix of J.Spizike Wht/Gry + AJ Fusion + AJ8 playoff

lovin those 8s....nicest color of the spizikes...the fusions...ugly
TEAM NJ NETS
Kidd. Carter. Jefferson. Krstic.​

the viii's are the only thing worth copping IMO.
TEAM STARCRAFT
Zealot - Dark Templar - High Templar - Twilight Archon - Colossus - Stalker - Immortal
Observer - Phase Prism - Stasis Orb - Phoenix - Warp Ray - Carrier - Mothership

Playoffs & Spiz'ikes are definately copped.. :pimp:
pimp.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
in 2 grow on me..

Quote:
PROMO SHOES STEALS PICTURES OFF OTHER RESELLING SITES Just giving you guys a heads up.

damn put em on blast like that :lol:
laugh.gif
TEAM RICK ASTLEY
Team 9geria
The Lagos Chapter ...

Nice. Thanks for the pictures.
Does anyone know what happened to the cool grey Spizike's that were posted here a few months ago? are they still releasing?
773​

af1s looking better..but there's something about the midsole that's unappealing.
E-mail/PM me @ genofyk@gmail.com For All Your Home and Car Audio/Video Needs/Questions. I'll get you what you need..retail is for suckas!(I'll match/beat prices on any lanzar/pyle products) 40'' Hi-Definition LCD Flat Panel TV #
# HDTV Compatible: 480i, 480p, 720p, 1080i $1999.00 Shipped (in the US)
genofyk@gmail.com
T E A M N E W Y O R K K N I C K S​

only playoff 8s for me

Code:
Disclaimer: The views expressed by MEMPHISBOI55 are those of his own and not necessarily the shared views of any other person, party, or affiliates.
ANTI ECAPCITY!!! self note to memphisboi55....dont do business again!

the fusions are looking pretty nice actually. might cop, since i'm in love with the 12's anyway.

i still don't understand why JB is teasing us with these fusions... when they can just retro the Fire Red's and the Taxi's without having to combine it into an AF1.

just dont understand it.
T E A M N E W Y O R K K N I C K S​

the fusions are actually pretty ncie...they did a good job making them
TEAM NEW YORK RANGERS
H.LUNDQVIST M.ROSZIVAL M.MALIK B.SHANAHAN B.BETTS S.AVERY S.GOMEZ T.POCK C.DRURY P.PRUCHA C.ORR P.MARA J.STRUDWICK R.CALLAHAN R.HOLLWEG D.GIRARDI F.TYUTIN J.JAGR M.HOSSA M.STRAKA

I'll hunt for another pair of cements before I settle for spizikes, but the playoff viii's are bought.
Washington Wizards

loving the 8s
WANTED: Dark Cinder/Bison-Sport Red ("Bison") Nike Dunk Low Pro SB (7), Pecan/White ("Cali") Nike Dunk Low Pro SB (7, 9.5), Black/White-University Blue ("Nubuck") Air Jordan 12 Retro (9.5)
I HAVE: Aqua/Chrome ("Diamond") Nike Dunk Low Pro SB (9, 10), Vanilla/Trails End Brown ("Shanghai 2") Nike Dunk Low Pro SB (7)

Playoff VIII's are the only thing in this thread worth a damn.
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Hatred is the coward's revenge for being intimidated.​

8s and spizikes are copped!
Looking for DS or VNDS Cool Grey Jordan Retro III, Hit me up!

Back
Top Bottom