MORE than 101 ways to cheat in REAL LIFE! here's some

1.Can't find your car in a parking lot? Hitting the lock button trying to get it to beep? Extend the distance of key-less entry by putting the key under your chin. The signal will resonate in your skull increasing the range dramatically. This really works, and it's safe because the radiation is non-ionizing.

2.On most elevators, press "close door" and your floor number at the same time for
express service. You will skip all floors between even if people are calling the elevator.

3.If you need to briefly turn the light on at night and don't want to completely lose your night vision, keep one eye closed.
If you need to briefly turn the light on at night and don't want to completely lose your night vision, keep one eye closed.

4.If you get brain freeze from eating something cold too quickly, press your tongue against the roof of your mouth as hard as you can. Voila, instant brain freeze relief.

5.Fast toilet cleaning: pour 20oz of coke (or sprite) into your toilet, let sit for 10 minutes, flush. The acid will clean your bowl.

6.If you park in a large parking garage/shopping centre, get out and take a photo on your cell phone of the nearest parking sign (Area B2, etc). You will never lose your car again.

7.If an officer of the law is giving you trouble and asks you where you are going. The correct answer is HOME, unless you are clearly not headed in the right direction.

8.If you lean your head back and pretend to shake salt into your mouth from an imaginary salt shaker, you will taste salt. If it doesn't work at first, try varying the rates of shaking. For some people you have to go slower but faster works for other people.

9.Put stinky shoes and gym bags in the freezer. The cold will kill the bacteria that makes it stink.

10.Returning opened video games: 

Buy a video game, go home and play
it. Beat the game. Then put everything neatly back in the package
and go back to the place of purchase. (Walmarts work best for this)
Tell them the disc was scratched and it was unable to run on your
system and that you want another copy. They'll swap it out for
another copy of the same game.

Take this new unopened copy to the other Walmart and tell them it
was a gift and you'd like to return it. You'll get full price back for the
game you just beat!

1.Can't find your car in a parking lot? Hitting the lock button trying to get it to beep? Extend the distance of key-less entry by putting the key under your chin. The signal will resonate in your skull increasing the range dramatically. This really works, and it's safe because the radiation is non-ionizing.

2.On most elevators, press "close door" and your floor number at the same time for
express service. You will skip all floors between even if people are calling the elevator.

3.If you need to briefly turn the light on at night and don't want to completely lose your night vision, keep one eye closed.
If you need to briefly turn the light on at night and don't want to completely lose your night vision, keep one eye closed.

4.If you get brain freeze from eating something cold too quickly, press your tongue against the roof of your mouth as hard as you can. Voila, instant brain freeze relief.

5.Fast toilet cleaning: pour 20oz of coke (or sprite) into your toilet, let sit for 10 minutes, flush. The acid will clean your bowl.

6.If you park in a large parking garage/shopping centre, get out and take a photo on your cell phone of the nearest parking sign (Area B2, etc). You will never lose your car again.

7.If an officer of the law is giving you trouble and asks you where you are going. The correct answer is HOME, unless you are clearly not headed in the right direction.

8.If you lean your head back and pretend to shake salt into your mouth from an imaginary salt shaker, you will taste salt. If it doesn't work at first, try varying the rates of shaking. For some people you have to go slower but faster works for other people.

9.Put stinky shoes and gym bags in the freezer. The cold will kill the bacteria that makes it stink.

10.Returning opened video games: 

Buy a video game, go home and play
it. Beat the game. Then put everything neatly back in the package
and go back to the place of purchase. (Walmarts work best for this)
Tell them the disc was scratched and it was unable to run on your
system and that you want another copy. They'll swap it out for
another copy of the same game.

Take this new unopened copy to the other Walmart and tell them it
was a gift and you'd like to return it. You'll get full price back for the
game you just beat!

Originally Posted by NothinAfter

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by bilingue23

I wasn't a math major in college but that looks like 10 ways to cheat....

Do you even read? It clearly says "here's some" smh
You clearly added those two words  after i already replied. Which is why I edited my post. smh.

You clearly added those two words  after i already replied. Which is why I edited my post. smh.

Stop Lyin... You just don't read

Back
Top Bottom