MORE than 101 ways to cheat in REAL LIFE! here's some

The salt shake trick got me looking like a damn fool.
smh.gif
at myself.

Originally Posted by NothinAfter

8.If you lean your head back and pretend to shake salt into your mouth from an imaginary salt shaker, you will taste salt. If it doesn't work at first, try varying the rates of shaking. For some people you have to go slower but faster works for other people.

this is hilarious, haha!

8.If you lean your head back and pretend to shake salt into your mouth from an imaginary salt shaker, you will taste salt. If it doesn't work at first, try varying the rates of shaking. For some people you have to go slower but faster works for other people.

this is hilarious, haha!

15.Instead of putting butter directly on the skillet when preparing a grilled cheese sandwich, try warming the butter until it is spreadable and then evenly spreading it over the outer bread surfaces. Also, flatten the hell out of the sandwich as it grills for maximum texture.
pimp.gif

Finally, some useful information.

This is kind of disappointing, though. I was hoping for ways to get over, i.e. how to park in a handicapped spot without fearing a ticket.

15.Instead of putting butter directly on the skillet when preparing a grilled cheese sandwich, try warming the butter until it is spreadable and then evenly spreading it over the outer bread surfaces. Also, flatten the hell out of the sandwich as it grills for maximum texture.
pimp.gif

Finally, some useful information.

This is kind of disappointing, though. I was hoping for ways to get over, i.e. how to park in a handicapped spot without fearing a ticket.

13.When you have forgotten someones name, simply say : "I'm sorry, but what was your name one more time." They may act offended, but when they give you there first name you simply reply "No, I meant your last name." (more socially acceptable to forget). Bingo. First and last names.
best one
pimp.gif

13.When you have forgotten someones name, simply say : "I'm sorry, but what was your name one more time." They may act offended, but when they give you there first name you simply reply "No, I meant your last name." (more socially acceptable to forget). Bingo. First and last names.
best one
pimp.gif

that gas tank one is a lie. some cars have the gas symbol in the middle between 2 gauges with NO arrow.

but nice post btw
pimp.gif

that gas tank one is a lie. some cars have the gas symbol in the middle between 2 gauges with NO arrow.

but nice post btw
pimp.gif

1.Can't find your car in a parking lot? Hitting the lock button trying to get it to beep? Extend the distance of key-less entry by putting the key under your chin. The signal will resonate in your skull increasing the range dramatically. This really works, and it's safe because the radiation is non-ionizing.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

1.Can't find your car in a parking lot? Hitting the lock button trying to get it to beep? Extend the distance of key-less entry by putting the key under your chin. The signal will resonate in your skull increasing the range dramatically. This really works, and it's safe because the radiation is non-ionizing.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif