Moron President Using Tariffs to Stop Immigration

Here’s the point

1. “Trade wars” has failed trump and cost America billions on his stupid decisions already

2. You don’t stop _______ by doing something completely unrelated. It’s like saying I’ll finish my homework by ordering pizza

3. Immigration is only a problem when it’s done by countries conservatives don’t like. If you need proof look up the travel ban

4. A ban is only seen as something that can work when conservatives like what being banned. Abortion, immigrants “oh yes it’s the solution!”. Guns “Oh but they’ll do it anyway”.

5. Unless you’re a rich white man none of trumps doings help you in any shape or form. If you support him it’s probably a lack of a father figure

da reality is both sides neglected immigration for decades.

After doing your quick google search read back your original statement to your self.

Changes weren’t made and they neglected immigration for decades? But happen to create DHS, USCIS, ICE etc.....how is that neglecting immigration from 2001 to 2019?

immigration is one topic, Homeland security is another... Homeland dept didn't even exist on 9/11...
Yes it did. It was a target because their offices were here.....

Terrorist bomb kills six and injures hundreds at the World Trade Center in 1993

A massive terrorist bomb ripped apart a World Trade Center garage where the Secret Service parks its cars yesterday and spread a fearsome carpet of death, injury and chaos across the heart of the nation's financial center.

https://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/terrorist-bomb-shakes-world-trade-center-1993-article-1.2118361

Here’s the point

1. “Trade wars” has failed trump and cost America billions on his stupid decisions already

2. You don’t stop _______ by doing something completely unrelated. It’s like saying I’ll finish my homework by ordering pizza

3. Immigration is only a problem when it’s done by countries conservatives don’t like. If you need proof look up the travel ban

4. A ban is only seen as something that can work when conservatives like what being banned. Abortion, immigrants “oh yes it’s the solution!”. Guns “Oh but they’ll do it anyway”.

5. Unless you’re a rich white man none of trumps doings help you in any shape or form. If you support him it’s probably a lack of a father figure
Not necessarily on the low, trump wanted to experience his White Privilege on the global scale. That is what all of this is really and truly about. He was pissed to see a Black man on the world stage, being more revered than he. Obama clowned him in front of a bunch of white people while being Black, and the orange sphincter planned his revenge right then and there. Watch Trump's face in this vid... How dare that black basstard make fun of me, in a room crowded with whites? Who does he think he is?

For some reason I really missed watching NH play double dutch with the point of an conversation to make irrelevant statements then drop laughing emojis as if his argument was astoundingly sound

Not necessarily on the low, trump wanted to experience his White Privilege on the global scale. That is what all of this is really and truly about. He was pissed to see a Black man on the world stage, being more revered than he. Obama clowned him in front of a bunch of white people while being Black, and the orange sphincter planned his revenge right then and there. Watch Trump's face in this vid How dare that black basstard make fun of me, in a room crowded with whites? Who does he think he is?

100% this is how he and all other conservatives felt. Then after you thought they be humiliated again by a woman of all things? Naw, they went out full force on anyone else

Yes it did. It was a target because their offices were here.....

Screenshot_20190531-114703.png

might wanna try again b.

100% this is how he and all other conservatives felt. Then after you thought they be humiliated again by a woman of all things? Naw, they went out full force on anyone else
Pelosi is doing a magnificent job at catering to his ego, as she gets it. I think that she is simply sliding that warm knife in him veeeeerrrrrryy slooooooooowly.

Screenshot_20190531-114703.png

might wanna try again b.
Edit: Wrong, they moved from that building into that new building in 2002. Bill Bratton and Guliani had offices there, and was in charge of it back when the bomb went off.
"Several federal offices were located in the Twin Towers before the terror attacks, and have since returned to the new One World Trade: Customs and Border Protection is located on the 50th and 51st floors, the Federal Office of Emergency Management on the 52nd and 53rd floors, and the General Services Administration on the 54th and 55th floors. The move was not without controversy—several GSA employees at one point sued to try to prevent the move out of fear or it being targeted by terrorists."https://observer.com/2016/09/federal-government-returns-to-one-world-trade-center/

Last edited:
Wrong, they moved from that building into that new building in 2002. Bill Bratton was in charge of it back when the bomb went off.
"Several federal offices were located in the Twin Towers before the terror attacks, and have since returned to the new One World Trade: Customs and Border Protection is located on the 50th and 51st floors, the Federal Office of Emergency Management on the 52nd and 53rd floors, and the General Services Administration on the 54th and 55th floors. The move was not without controversy—several GSA employees at one point sued to try to prevent the move out of fear or it being targeted by terrorists."https://observer.com/2016/09/federal-government-returns-to-one-world-trade-center/

lol...da department of Homeland security didn't exist yet.

U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS)[3] is an agency of the U.S. Department of Homeland Security (DHS) that administers the country's naturalization and immigrationsystem. It is a successor to the Immigration and Naturalization Service (INS), which was dissolved by the Homeland Security Act of 2002 and replaced by three components within the DHS: USCIS, Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE), and Customs and Border Protection (CBP).

U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services

USCIS Logo
Agency overview
Formed March 1, 2003; 16 years ago
Jurisdiction Federal government of the United States

lol...da department of Homeland security didn't exist yet.

U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS)[3] is an agency of the U.S. Department of Homeland Security (DHS) that administers the country's naturalization and immigrationsystem. It is a successor to the Immigration and Naturalization Service (INS), which was dissolved by the Homeland Security Act of 2002 and replaced by three components within the DHS: USCIS, Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE), and Customs and Border Protection (CBP).

U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services

USCIS Logo
Agency overview
Formed March 1, 2003; 16 years ago
Jurisdiction Federal government of the United States

You are really interesting. Homeland Security Dept. existed, and that is what I am addressing.

where was this sudden angst when da previous administration tried to implement new CAFE standards that would've jacked da prices of new cars by many thousands?

da reality is both sides neglected immigration for decades.
I don't give a **** about the previous administration or sides. This affects far more than cars, food is even worse.

Also, I thought Mexico was going to pay for this? Why are we paying for this with more expensive goods? Someone please explain

Tariffs are taxes and should be treated as so, so far China hasn't paid for them and no way in hell Mexico is going to pay for this.

The American Consumers are the ones paying for these. This is nothing but a regressive tax to the American People. Plain and simple.

Even that monkey *** Chuck Grassley called him out for this.

Tariffs are taxes and should be treated as so, so far China hasn't paid for them and no way in hell Mexico is going to pay for this.

The American Consumers are the ones paying for these. This is nothing but a regressive tax to the American People. Plain and simple.

100%.

This. I honestly believe president doesn't understand this concept. (We) the consumers are paying these tariffs to the government, not any foreign countries! Our hard earned $ goes to the government, not Mexicos, not Chinas! Tariffs screwed over our farmers, then needs to provide 16 billion in relief for them.. Derp. Spent 1.5 TRILLION for our "tax cut".

Back
Top Bottom