Mortal Kombat Rebirth

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

I'll admit, looks cool, but an MK movie with no Goro?
It can't be that hard to make Goro believable, I mean they made Baraka realistic
laugh.gif

Like have a backstory on twin bodybuilders whose dreams were to have the biggest biceps in the world. Sadly one of them dies. So the other decides to fulfill the dream by sewing his brother's arms on his body. With his new body, he needs a new name. Since his name is Godrick and his brother was Robert, combined...GORO!!!

C'mon Hollywod, **** ain't hard.
roll.gif

It can't be that hard to make Goro believable, I mean they made Baraka realistic
laugh.gif

Like have a backstory on twin bodybuilders whose dreams were to have the biggest biceps in the world. Sadly one of them dies. So the other decides to fulfill the dream by sewing his brother's arms on his body. With his new body, he needs a new name. Since his name is Godrick and his brother was Robert, combined...GORO!!!

roll.gif

Originally Posted by ShoxBb433

Do yall like the MK vs. DC universe game? Me and my brothers play this all the time, but everyone else I know thinks it sucked.
i rented that, it was pretty dope.
pimp.gif

Do yall like the MK vs. DC universe game? Me and my brothers play this all the time, but everyone else I know thinks it sucked.
i think it's a good game....not great but a step in the right direction as far as gameplay is concerned. DC characters were dope too.

Originally Posted by SoLeCiTy

laugh.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

it was ok if it had more gore it would have been classic

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

laugh.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Mister Negative

You people really don't know how Micheal Jai White is?
thats what i was thinking

universal soldier 2 sucked buttcheeks though
roll.gif

looks cool though. i kinda dig the angle they are taking with this, something different but we'll see

iono about this..........its stupid because mortal combat was based off of other worlds, this isnt THAT.

Thats like, making batman an actual bat, that mutated into a man........thats stupid

This actually looks pretty good, doesnt seem too cheesy. Hope this is an actual movie though, didnt see no credits for it.

would love to see this.
Now I didn't really get into MK as deep as other people, so this isn't the actual story line and background story of the characters is it?
and I thought Shao Kaun was the main dude

Back
Top Bottom