Mos Def>Jay-Z

joshhassolex

Banned
indifferent.gif

That's right I said it. Dude doesn't get the credit he deserves, and although he might not have the discography Jay has, I feel he is a better rapper.Discuss.

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

That's right I said it. Dude doesn't get the credit he deserves, and although he might not have the discography Jay has, I feel he is a better rapper. Discuss.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Mos Def is nice but Come On

That's right I said it. Dude doesn't get the credit he deserves, and although he might not have the discography Jay has, I feel he is a better rapper. Discuss.
Are you under some type of influence my dude

Originally Posted by Cels The YoungGod

smh.gif
Nope...RD over Mos' discography
Why even comment if you don't even read what I said.
Does it matter? He mentioned RD, who is clearly better than both Mos and Jay in their prime.

Originally Posted by CROSSISOM

smh.gif
Does it matter? He mentioned RD, who is clearly better than both Mos and Jay in their prime.
laugh.gif

And even though he doesn't have a discography like Jay...Jay is a better rapper than Mos Def...better flow, delivery, word play.

Originally Posted by onetwothreewick

dudes need to stop with all these random #+! this rapper>that rapper threads.
Yup. I'm starting to think OP makes outlandish threads like this one just to get attention and piss people off. lol.

Mos Def has sparks of brilliance but he's inconsistent, more interested in acting or whatever else than going in lyrically year after year.

RD, Vol. 1, Vol. 2, BP2, Black Album and American Gangster contain more lyricism than Mos's entire career.

and

I can't say I didn't expect these type of responses with the way dude's ride Jay's sack on here.

I prefer Mos Def's subject matter over Jay-Z, that's for sure

Originally Posted by MikeTysontheKiller

Yup. I'm starting to think OP makes outlandish threads like this one just to get attention and piss people off. lol.

I've been here on NT for a while buddy, I don't post things for attention.

i agree. i would much rather listen to black star or bobs than any album from jig, but that's just my opinion.

I swear I laughed prior to entering this FORUM word to the "Last Post" quick look when you're sitting on the Niketalk.com screen
laugh.gif

like em both but c'mon man
just c'mon

whats up with this trend of ppl just downing popular artists, just cause?
its sad man
it really is
well you got the attention u wanted, happy now?
im done with these types of posts
im gonna do like other Nters and start using the ignore function

Originally Posted by CROSSISOM

smh.gif
laugh.gif

And even though he doesn't have a discography like Jay...Jay is a better rapper than Mos Def...better flow, delivery, word play.

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Are you joking ? or are hip hop fans really this stupid ?

jigga is a pretty good rapper man I dont know I personally never felt mos only song I can vibe off of is miss phat booty but maybe its just your style of rapfam

Back
Top Bottom