Mos Def>Jay-Z

Your starting to really disappoint me as of lately NikeTalker23, first you say you would prefer Alex Smith over T.O. to playfor the 49ers and now this, SMH. Not a good look fam, not a good look at all.
I like Mos, but not more than Jay. To each his own tho.

grin.gif

hand_reaching.jpg

Originally Posted by ev209

grin.gif

hand_reaching.jpg

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I see what you did there. As someone stated earlier,they're on 2 different planets in every aspect! I'd PREFER the B.O.B.S,BlackStar,LyricistLounge Vol.1,Fortified Live,Universal Magnetic Mos over Jay any day of the week though.

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Originally Posted by EightysBaby

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
@ This thread...

But im actually kind of upset OP said that
indifferent.gif

*Reported*
grin.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
This N' reported OP for making a stupid post. Thats a NT 1st at least for me
Yeaaaaaaa...I was actually jkin cuz i dont really care what dude says
grin.gif

Originally Posted by thaboiwonder07

wow..shock thread

I'm shocked anyone feels Jay is even mentionable in the same sentence as Mos Def. His work on Blackstar or Black on Both Sides alone are better thanJay-Z's entire life.

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

Originally Posted by MikeTysontheKiller

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

Originally Posted by MikeTysontheKiller

Originally Posted by onetwothreewick

dudes need to stop with all these random #+! this rapper>that rapper threads.
Yup. I'm starting to think OP makes outlandish threads like this one just to get attention and piss people off. lol.

I've been here on NT for a while buddy, I don't post things for attention.

I remember that thread, talking bout John Legend's Once Again was the best R&B album of all time or something like. Thread was something like this too.

I said ONE OF THE BEST, and that thread was legit. It's not like I said room 112 of some lloyd album. I would expect someone of your age to be able to appreciate an album like once again since you're damn near 30 but I guess not.

Never said it wasn't appreciated so quit making assumptions. I would dig up your thread, but its a waste of time.

Originally Posted by MidEastBeast

wow..shock thread

I'm shocked anyone feels Jay is even mentionable in the same sentence as Mos Def. His work on Blackstar or Black on Both Sides alone are better than Jay-Z's entire life.

Just pass away already.

Originally Posted by ILLIONAIRE

wow..shock thread

I'm shocked anyone feels Jay is even mentionable in the same sentence as Mos Def. His work on Blackstar or Black on Both Sides alone are better than Jay-Z's entire life.

Just pass away already.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

am ientering..................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................." The Twilight Zone?" ( LOCK THIS THREAD)

Originally Posted by ILLIONAIRE

wow..shock thread

Just pass away already.

I thought you "ignored" me. Go post some new Wayne videos or something. Lame.

Back
Top Bottom