Mos Def Signs With G.O.O.D. Music

Originally Posted by airjordan05

from what i understand good music basically houses artists but they have to find distribution deals through various labels so for example kanye is good but he is distributed through def jam but cudi is good but its distributed from a different label.

Anyway Mos signing over there is a good look, i mean we've already seen what its done for pusha, just brings up the question as to who is the next person they are looking to acquire.
sounds like a wu-tang/dipset/d-block deal

it's funny though. possibly the 'Ye track MOST HATED by NT was a collab with Mos 
laugh.gif

Common, Cudi, Hudson, Pusha, Mos, Big Sean and John Legend and of course Ye

Mr West has a great ear for talent.A group album would be epic.

Common, Cudi, Hudson, Pusha, Mos, Big Sean and John Legend and of course Ye

Mr West has a great ear for talent.A group album would be epic.

The Kanye produced Mos album shoulda came after CD, then it shoulda came after Be. I'm happy with this though. Hope I get this some time around summer next year and Mos isn't just there to be ghostwriter of the year.

The Kanye produced Mos album shoulda came after CD, then it shoulda came after Be. I'm happy with this though. Hope I get this some time around summer next year and Mos isn't just there to be ghostwriter of the year.

Dope. Another great move by Mr. West. G.O.O.D Music>>>>>>______

Kinda feel sorry for Sean though, with Pusha and Mos being signed now he just had a significant fall on Ye's depth chart lol. I thought this was gonna be his year to drop.

Kinda feel sorry for Sean though, with Pusha and Mos being signed now he just had a significant fall on Ye's depth chart lol. I thought this was gonna be his year to drop.

Originally Posted by BossPlaya0625

Sean is on Def Jam so when it comes down to it 'Ye has only a small part of his album dropping...

Originally Posted by BossPlaya0625

Sean is on Def Jam so when it comes down to it 'Ye has only a small part of his album dropping...

Back
Top Bottom