Mos Def Signs With G.O.O.D. Music

Sean is the second to last artist after Cy-Hi on that label. He's far from ready.

This will spawn a classic album. I'm calling it now. Mos will return to BOBS form and with Ye's beats...it's gonna be a problem.

Sean is the second to last artist after Cy-Hi on that label. He's far from ready.

This will spawn a classic album. I'm calling it now. Mos will return to BOBS form and with Ye's beats...it's gonna be a problem.

Originally Posted by airjordan05

from what i understand good music basically houses artists but they have to find distribution deals through various labels so for example kanye is good but he is distributed through def jam but cudi is good but its distributed from a different label.

Anyway Mos signing over there is a good look, i mean we've already seen what its done for pusha Common, just brings up the question as to who is the next person they are looking to acquire.
fixed.

from what i understand good music basically houses artists but they have to find distribution deals through various labels so for example kanye is good but he is distributed through def jam but cudi is good but its distributed from a different label.

Anyway Mos signing over there is a good look, i mean we've already seen what its done for pusha Common, just brings up the question as to who is the next person they are looking to acquire.
fixed.

fixed.

fixed.

Originally Posted by AIRJORDAN JB23

Ye & mos
smokin.gif

Those 2 on a track come through... Good Night was
eek.gif

Good Night was grossly underrated! I played that more than any song on the retail album.

Originally Posted by AIRJORDAN JB23

Ye & mos
smokin.gif

Those 2 on a track come through... Good Night was
eek.gif

Good Night was grossly underrated! I played that more than any song on the retail album.

Originally Posted by Harlem On The Rise

Sould've signed Lupe instead...

30t6p3b.gif

Spoiler [+]
laugh.gif
No, on the real, you're right though. 
They shouldn't have signed Lupe INSTEAD of Mos, but they most definitely need to scoop up Lupe or try to snatch him from Atlantic... 

Originally Posted by Harlem On The Rise

Sould've signed Lupe instead...

30t6p3b.gif

Spoiler [+]
laugh.gif
No, on the real, you're right though. 
They shouldn't have signed Lupe INSTEAD of Mos, but they most definitely need to scoop up Lupe or try to snatch him from Atlantic... 

Originally Posted by PJ and Bompton

Originally Posted by BossPlaya0625

Dope. Another great move by Mr. West. G.O.O.D Music>>>>>>______

Kinda feel sorry for Sean though, with Pusha and Mos being signed now he just had a significant fall on Ye's depth chart lol. I thought this was gonna be his year to drop.

Sean is on Def Jam so when it comes down to it 'Ye has only a small part of his album dropping...
I know Sean is on Def Jam what I meant is he wont get that co-sign/attention from 'Ye like Cudi received last year being a newer artist and all. 

Originally Posted by PJ and Bompton

Originally Posted by BossPlaya0625

Dope. Another great move by Mr. West. G.O.O.D Music>>>>>>______

Kinda feel sorry for Sean though, with Pusha and Mos being signed now he just had a significant fall on Ye's depth chart lol. I thought this was gonna be his year to drop.

Sean is on Def Jam so when it comes down to it 'Ye has only a small part of his album dropping...
I know Sean is on Def Jam what I meant is he wont get that co-sign/attention from 'Ye like Cudi received last year being a newer artist and all. 

Back
Top Bottom