MOSDEFINITELY THREADWORTHY - ASA SOLTAN

Fly chick from Shahs of Sunset. Her makeup and eyebrows are sometimes outta control and she says some corny stuff, but she has a big heart to go with that derriere.

I've seen dudes post fat chicks on NT and (incorrectly) call them thick. THIS my friends, is thick.

I can tell you, if I ever got my hands on this, the brakes would be beaten off, with vigor. WITH. VIGOR. I mean ala Khal Drogo vs. Danerys Targaryen on their wedding nite. :evil: :tongue: :evil:

View media item 788036
View media item 788037
View media item 788043
View media item 788021
View media item 788000
View media item 788040
View media item 788044

View media item 788003
View media item 788058

View media item 787999
View media item 788052

And.........

She does like black dudes

View media item 788054

indifferent.gif

Of all the persian chicks jn the world u choose her
Whats wrong with u b

Also persiian girls b so stuck up

See better looking Persian girls in the valley...

with real bootys too.

pass.

I'm with you bruh.

I seen the show a few times with my sisters and even though it's some bad ones on there Asa seems like the best one. She comes across as real and down, but on some real **** you know she'll throw it back while u taggin it. The way her body is shaped and the way she carries herself I would be disappointed if her sex game wasn't amazing.

Like I imagine sex with her being damn near a competition. Like when I think of smashing Asa I think of lamps getting knocked over and catching leg cramps. Lots of *** slapping and hair pulling going on from both sides feel me. On some sounding angry at her while complimenting her body type ****.

Y'all sleep.

:lol:

So many variant Kim K 's these days... :smh:

I've watched the show with my gf. Asa lost me with her "art". **** outta here standing next to pictures and projections. :rolleyes

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom