Most 3 pointers you ever made in a row at the gym?

I mean just shooting around like practice.  Today I tied my personal record for 17 in a row.  I'm pretty bored so I'm interested to hear if anyone has an answer.

I have no clue...but this is gonna turn out like the "how much do you bench" threads...

pinocchio1.gif

Idk how many when practicing but in a game the most I made was 5 in a row.
15 points in the first qaurter. Got doubled, didnt score for the rest of the game 
indifferent.gif
 Thought I was gonna have one of those games..
30t6p3b.gif

In a game, prolly 7. The best feeling is dribbling up the court, pulling up without hesitation, and knowing that it's wet.
pimp.gif

When I transferred UNLV first time in the gym I hit 8 in a row 
pimp.gif
, won the entire game by myself. I was on some Steph Curry !%@%

Need my head I was thinking
eek.gif
holy !%@% what's going on, but I was playing it off like it was nothing, business as usual
pimp.gif

Next game this Asian kid hit me with some Payton in his prime type defense. Homeboy was wearing running tights, shooting sleeves on both arms and he was bout that cardiovascular health. All I could put up was some Reggie Miller type fadeaways
laugh.gif
, all air balls. I was ice cold the rest of the night
laugh.gif

-Other than time 4, and 3 a couple times. In game

-Shooting around 13, around the world and back with 3 extras is my personal record

In practice/shootarounds? Like 20. I was never patient enough tho to just keep shooting
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
frown.gif

In a game I think I've made 5 3s in a row. 3 of those were on consecutive fast break pullups
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Jay02

Idk how many when practicing but in a game the most I made was 5 in a row.
15 points in the first qaurter. Got doubled, didnt score for the rest of the game 
indifferent.gif
 Thought I was gonna have one of those games..
30t6p3b.gif

Likewise.In high school we were playing this team & had  20 in the half. Everything was going in. Got doubled 2nd half scored two points. We lost by 3
30t6p3b.gif

Made 5 in a game when playing to 11 (3's worth 2). Didn't score the last point though.

Originally Posted by Lxj

Made 5 in a game when playing to 11 (3's worth 2). Didn't score the last point though.
Haha. Was about to post the same thing. 
4 3s, followed up by 2 points consecutively.

9-0 start that went up to 11 lol

Originally Posted by LosALMIGHTY

as a side note, i once scored 4 touchdowns in a single game over at Polk High School in '66

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by LosALMIGHTY

as a side note, i once scored 4 touchdowns in a single game over at Polk High School in '66

damn i didnt know al bundy was on NT
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom