Most 3 pointers you ever made in a row at the gym?

Just shooting around on a good day 11-12 in a row give or take, in a game highest was 6. Get those games where I be feeling it but it almost never goes past 4 in a row. !@@%'s depressing cause my jumper will just vanish, and I aint good for much more
tired.gif

Probably like 5
laugh.gif
I have no range. On a side note the other day I made 17/20 18 footers with a streak of 12 straight with my left hand. I think I might be naturally left handed cus I've never even had that good of a streak with my right.

In a game - 5. Too bad I went with the heat check 35 footer on the next shot I took. That snapped the streak real quick.

Just practicing - I have no idea what's the most I ever made in a row.

19 shooting around, probably like 6 in a game.

I can't shoot at all anymore though, I used to make 300-500 3's a day. The amount of reps I was doing outweighed the fact that my form sucked. As soon as I stopped shooting like that my shot went to *!$@.

in a game, prolly no more than 3.

shooting around...prolly 8. Im a (F!!! it ill say it) a great shooter. but i start takin steps back after i start to feel it and be a few steps from half court.

also, hit 3 from half court backwards...I use to work with kids...showing off is fun lol

Originally Posted by jthagreat

also, hit 3 from half court backwards...I use to work with kids...showing off is fun lol
This, my trick shot for the kids used to be a soccer throw in type toss from the opposite free throw line. I used to make that shot like 1 in 4 tries
smokin.gif

12. me and my boy in college used to have contests all the time

i've hit 10 three's (total) on two separate occasions in rec leagues. i'm a streak shooter from 3

I usually +*@% around and skyhook 3's to start out with before i shoot. I made three in a row of those once. In game probably like 4. I have the worst muscle memory in the world though.
frown.gif

It was not me, but in HS this dude we played against hit 8. dude put up like 40 haha.

And no we weren't bad at all. He was just that good....Vincent Banks if you're interested.

Originally Posted by RetroBaller

Originally Posted by LosALMIGHTY

Originally Posted by wildKYcat

laugh.gif
 did you call glass?
I had to. I think i missed my previous 3 so I had to cheat

the bank closes at 5 son
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Is this gif supposed to impress someone?  Cuz any average joe can make a three and record it...and you banked it at that..

To answer OP's question, just shooting around I have no idea cuz when I'm on, I'm on. Probably 15-20 realistically  

My shot selection becomes
sick.gif
when I'm down so not much.  Probably 7 at most.

I don't know exact numbers. I'm the kind of person who will make seven in a row, miss one, then hit seven more. Always throw up that one clunker like clockwork. Most ever was probably 12 or 13. Have no idea how many in a game though, maybe 3 or 4.

14 just mucking around after training. My friend then hit 17.

I hate serbians.

Back
Top Bottom