Most annoying quotes people post on twitter or on Facebooks status's

"i don't really give a f#(% and my excuse is that im young"
annoying! Ive seen people post this over and over on FB/twitter/tumblr

another annoying thing is dudes crying on FB trying to make females feel bad for them being all emo and stuff
like man the hell up...
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

"i don't really give a f#(% and my excuse is that im young"
annoying! Ive seen people post this over and over on FB/twitter/tumblr

another annoying thing is dudes crying on FB trying to make females feel bad for them being all emo and stuff
like man the hell up...
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by The Yes Guy

I have a Facebook friend who basically only posts Wiz Khalifa lines about "getting money" or similar nonsense, dude works at ****'s Sporting Goods part time.
got a dude just like that on mine, & to make it worse he owed me like $360 for sum kush so i had to straight put him on blast on his own status just to get my damn money
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by The Yes Guy

I have a Facebook friend who basically only posts Wiz Khalifa lines about "getting money" or similar nonsense, dude works at ****'s Sporting Goods part time.
got a dude just like that on mine, & to make it worse he owed me like $360 for sum kush so i had to straight put him on blast on his own status just to get my damn money
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

my biggest pet peeve is people in releationships popping up on my wall saying " i love you" or "i miss you" take that nonsense elsewhere

THIS +#*$
Also "bout to twist one up" ... "could really use one rightnow", "wake and bake"
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

But a lot of people try to justify their move to FB saying MySpace was "burnt", "too many kids on it", yet you have 24 year olds typing like certified idiots while doing the same dumb +#*$ they did on Myspace just a year or so ago ...

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

my biggest pet peeve is people in releationships popping up on my wall saying " i love you" or "i miss you" take that nonsense elsewhere

THIS +#*$
Also "bout to twist one up" ... "could really use one rightnow", "wake and bake"
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

But a lot of people try to justify their move to FB saying MySpace was "burnt", "too many kids on it", yet you have 24 year olds typing like certified idiots while doing the same dumb +#*$ they did on Myspace just a year or so ago ...

In no particular order:

"I miss my _____"

"I'm watching a movie with _____"

"I am going to pick up my girlfriend OMG"

"I wish I can be in vegas with the BF instead of work" - Should get you punished from your job.

In no particular order:

"I miss my _____"

"I'm watching a movie with _____"

"I am going to pick up my girlfriend OMG"

"I wish I can be in vegas with the BF instead of work" - Should get you punished from your job.

moar! im seriously copying all the quotes here and making a note on fb and tag all the guilty people on my fb list
laugh.gif

moar! im seriously copying all the quotes here and making a note on fb and tag all the guilty people on my fb list
laugh.gif

I don't understand why people have the need to randomly post song lyrics although I get the urge to do so too
laugh.gif
I also don't understand why its annoying to read

I don't understand why people have the need to randomly post song lyrics although I get the urge to do so too
laugh.gif
I also don't understand why its annoying to read

I hate people who get mad at you for calling out therir status' eventhough they put it out for everyone. On some "If you dont have anything nice to say tip". Eff outta here

I hate people who get mad at you for calling out therir status' eventhough they put it out for everyone. On some "If you dont have anything nice to say tip". Eff outta here

Originally Posted by PharelFor3

I'm the douche who does this every opportunity
laugh.gif

Sad part is, people still don't get it.

Originally Posted by PharelFor3

I'm the douche who does this every opportunity
laugh.gif

Sad part is, people still don't get it.

i hate it when folks check in at the gym talmbout "gettin it in..", then an hour later, they check in at a fatty burger joint w/ a beer..

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

i hate it when folks check in at the gym talmbout "gettin it in..", then an hour later, they check in at a fatty burger joint w/ a beer..

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Luong1209

People who check in EVERYWHEREEE!
Originally Posted by LetItShine24

people who take pictures of their every meals.

"corona poolside"- picture
"chipotle for dinner"-picture

like first off nobody give a damb what you eat every damn minute.
+ any corny drake line

Originally Posted by Luong1209

People who check in EVERYWHEREEE!
Originally Posted by LetItShine24

people who take pictures of their every meals.

"corona poolside"- picture
"chipotle for dinner"-picture

like first off nobody give a damb what you eat every damn minute.
+ any corny drake line

All from the same person [copy+pasted]:

I Could Be Sucsessful Nd Have Enemies Or Be Poor Nd Have Friends Out Here Strugglein Wit Me! -Jack

My Bruh Said I Gone Soft I Said You Dnt Get It She So Wit It One Heart We Split It! -Roach

Sum !$!+#+ Just Dnt Understand Wat It Is To Be A Sneaker Head, So What If I Pay More Den 2 Bills For Sum Jayz!
laugh.gif

‎& You Know That Bay Is My Rompin Ground I Mean Stompin Ground But I Like The Way Rompin Sounds So Ima Keep It Romp Related Nd If It Aint Down Wit Da Romp I Hate It! -Furl

Back
Top Bottom