Most comfortable shoes for long periods of standing?

Hey NT,
I was wondering if any of you guys know what are some good shoes for long periods (6+ hours) of standing/walking are? I'm currently using some Jordans with these insoles

817005_w.jpg

but after 7 months, my feet have been killing me after 2 hours. I was thinking about some Nike Free Run but what do you guys think? Thanks in advance

Hey NT,
I was wondering if any of you guys know what are some good shoes for long periods (6+ hours) of standing/walking are? I'm currently using some Jordans with these insoles

817005_w.jpg

but after 7 months, my feet have been killing me after 2 hours. I was thinking about some Nike Free Run but what do you guys think? Thanks in advance

Honestly, the most comfortable shoes are either running shoes like an Asics or Brooks (but they're butt ugly), or you should pick up a pair of Kobes or Nike Frees. I have both and they feel so good. I always wear both pairs a lot whenever I'm just out chilling. The Kobes are real comfy because they're light, and they're real responsive and low to the ground. You should also look into the Nike Air Max 2011s. The 360 bubble is like walking on a cloud

Honestly, the most comfortable shoes are either running shoes like an Asics or Brooks (but they're butt ugly), or you should pick up a pair of Kobes or Nike Frees. I have both and they feel so good. I always wear both pairs a lot whenever I'm just out chilling. The Kobes are real comfy because they're light, and they're real responsive and low to the ground. You should also look into the Nike Air Max 2011s. The 360 bubble is like walking on a cloud

^kobe v or vis?

my friend suggested the frees would be good and i almost read up on some Lunarglide, Lunareclipse, and Vomeros on here. Any reviews on those shoes?

^kobe v or vis?

my friend suggested the frees would be good and i almost read up on some Lunarglide, Lunareclipse, and Vomeros on here. Any reviews on those shoes?

Get yourself either the Vomeros if you're a smaller guy or the Motos / one of the Air Max 360 based models.

Get yourself either the Vomeros if you're a smaller guy or the Motos / one of the Air Max 360 based models.

yea them AM 2009/2011 are the most comfortable shoe. its my everyday shoe running/chillen dont matter

yea them AM 2009/2011 are the most comfortable shoe. its my everyday shoe running/chillen dont matter

Lebron 8 V1 or V2...Most comfortable shoes out there in the market right now.
pimp.gif

Lebron 8 V1 or V2...Most comfortable shoes out there in the market right now.
pimp.gif

picked up the LunarEclipse after reading reviews, and after 1 week of use..they def are really comfortable walking..

however, i scrub in on surgeries so actually standing in one position for hours makes them just ok..my feet, particularly my heels, hurt after about 4-5 hours but maybe thats juss how all shoes are? def better than the shoes i used before but ill continue to try out yall suggestions

Back
Top Bottom