Most comfortable shoes for long periods of standing?

picked up the LunarEclipse after reading reviews, and after 1 week of use..they def are really comfortable walking..

however, i scrub in on surgeries so actually standing in one position for hours makes them just ok..my feet, particularly my heels, hurt after about 4-5 hours but maybe thats juss how all shoes are? def better than the shoes i used before but ill continue to try out yall suggestions

you wont go wrong with any nikes with the 360 air soles or the free run soles.

i suggest going to the outlets and trying them on, sometimes i jump and walk around in the shoes to get a good feeling for them, you cant do that in all stores .

you wont go wrong with any nikes with the 360 air soles or the free run soles.

i suggest going to the outlets and trying them on, sometimes i jump and walk around in the shoes to get a good feeling for them, you cant do that in all stores .

Wouldnt go with lunar foam if i was you.
Was on my feet for 8 hours in rejuven8s and my feet were hurting.

Lunar foam is great, but it cant handle high pressure, but its great for running and walking around

Zoom/Air/Max should do the trick for you

Lunar foam is great, but it cant handle high pressure, but its great for running and walking around

frees should theoretically strengthen your feet so they're less prone to hurting. it seems like that would be treating the problem instead of the symptoms.

frees should theoretically strengthen your feet so they're less prone to hurting. it seems like that would be treating the problem instead of the symptoms.

Originally Posted by Proportionalitaetsfaktor

^this..i first bought the LunarEclipse+, they are def comfortable walking (felt like pillows), but for long periods of standing, my feet still hurt
i just recently bought the Vomero+ 6, and they have been better for standing..i felt more stability and support from them, im assuming they handle the high pressure very well

i still need to try out the Free Run+ 2 and Air Max 2011, but for now 

cushioning for walking: LunarEclipse > Vomero+6

stability/support for standing: Vomero+6 > LunarEclipse

Originally Posted by Proportionalitaetsfaktor

^this..i first bought the LunarEclipse+, they are def comfortable walking (felt like pillows), but for long periods of standing, my feet still hurt
i just recently bought the Vomero+ 6, and they have been better for standing..i felt more stability and support from them, im assuming they handle the high pressure very well

i still need to try out the Free Run+ 2 and Air Max 2011, but for now 

cushioning for walking: LunarEclipse > Vomero+6

stability/support for standing: Vomero+6 > LunarEclipse

Asics gel shoes are really comfortable. Make sure you spend the money on a good pair, not some cheap $30 pair. I've never tried AMs, but my buddy who practically worships them says they're AMazing. (lol).

Asics gel shoes are really comfortable. Make sure you spend the money on a good pair, not some cheap $30 pair. I've never tried AMs, but my buddy who practically worships them says they're AMazing. (lol).

Back
Top Bottom