Most Comfortable Shoes?

03 cements have nice cushioning...i feel as though its a heavy shoe tho to ball in, but to walk around in...all systems go

03 cements have nice cushioning...i feel as though its a heavy shoe tho to ball in, but to walk around in...all systems go

I can only tell about most comfortable Air Jordans and that is the AJ 21, no matter for casual or balling.
AJ 2011, AJ 13 (OG) are runner ups, though the AJ 13's cushioning is not really great, but the midsoles
were super soft ^^

I can only tell about most comfortable Air Jordans and that is the AJ 21, no matter for casual or balling.
AJ 2011, AJ 13 (OG) are runner ups, though the AJ 13's cushioning is not really great, but the midsoles
were super soft ^^

Based on the sneakers I own, I will say the Air Jordan 19 low's (I own the black/red colorway only).

Based on the sneakers I own, I will say the Air Jordan 19 low's (I own the black/red colorway only).

I would highly recommend Jordan 8's for comfort.  The problem, with them and pretty much every  high top shoe, is your feet get too hot without ventilation , no matter how comfortable the shoe is.  My other favorite are the 14 lows, since they have memory foam padding inside.  The problem with them is the sole bottoms wear out way too quick.   As others have said previously, I like most of the Nike Frees.  I like how many of the shoes companies are now putting alot of ventilation all over the sides of there lowtops.

I would highly recommend Jordan 8's for comfort.  The problem, with them and pretty much every  high top shoe, is your feet get too hot without ventilation , no matter how comfortable the shoe is.  My other favorite are the 14 lows, since they have memory foam padding inside.  The problem with them is the sole bottoms wear out way too quick.   As others have said previously, I like most of the Nike Frees.  I like how many of the shoes companies are now putting alot of ventilation all over the sides of there lowtops.

Back
Top Bottom