Most Disappointing Shoe based on performance vs. price?

Yeah..I kinda agree with the sentiment that the Air Jordan XX3 is the most disappointing shoe based on performance Vs. price. Those kicks are very stiff on thefoot, although I will say they are built with very good quality...and they do hurt my right pinky toe for some unknown reason....

I still copped all the GR released XX3's though.
smile.gif

......but why are people putting retro Jordans out there when the only thing they're really good for is for nostalgic casual wear.
smh.gif
Of course they'renot gonna be up to par in today's world.
laugh.gif

106-0663_IMG.JPG

easy decision 4 me.....nike air max elite's. cost me about $150+ a couple of yrs back. I had so many bloody toes in these things from running. trust mewhen I say this the toe area is not cushioned well.

The LBJ 3's were terrible, really terrible, stiff and pretty much completely useless and also the iv's are what the guys says above. They seem alrightat first but just gets worse w/ every wearing. The iv's were the last lebrons I ever bought.

Really VAHustler? I never had that happen in mine. That inner sleeve was thick and ankle lockdown was serious. I never noticed the cushioning being bad. But Ihad the white/navy first color that released. I do know I took two pair back for the sole coming un-glued under the air max unit. Do you still have them?

yeah i still have the white/navy colorway. They are wrinkled something serious. I just took my insoles out for the first time and both pairs have long piecesof thread out from toe area. Whatever material nike used to keep the blue front toe intact with body of the sneaker irritates my toes a lot. Asked some of myfam to feel them inside and they said they aren't cushioned well either. The ankle lock-down was nice though.

i hate Full Length Air Max, So i gotta go with the Hypermax. if these were around 100 dollars i would buy it again if i had another chance but no way for 130.
I'm a 3 or a 4 on the court so i thought these would be great to play in and walk around in. these were really heavy and stiff which made it hell trying toplay in.
the only bright side in these are that they are very durable and can take a beating. these never lived up to the price tag of 130 bucks

i abosolutely despise the FoamLites...i could not comfortably jump and land without extreme discomfort when i balled. i felt soo weird i felt like i wasted mymoney!!

Back
Top Bottom