Most dominant movie character vol. untouchable

Jet Li in Fearless, dude straight up destroyed everyone
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Memp2Atl85

Coulda swore he stabbed dude, i'm going with the blue guy from WatchMen... dude can hit multiple biddies at the same damn time
Great pick.  Dr. Manhattan was like a demi-god.  The scene where he multiplied himself while fornicating with Silk Spectre was boss
laugh.gif
.  That other guy outsmarted him though.

Originally Posted by Tego Calderon El Abayarde

How you gonna have Crixus but not my son Gannicus

How are you both gonna have crixus and gannicus but not Spartacus lol. I'm talking Andy Whitfield Spartacus too not Liam. Andy just killed that role.

Originally Posted by JKomorowski09

26699234_.jpg
This 
pimp.gif

Spoiler alert
Code:
Spoiler [+]You worked with Shelton is that right?  Okay, first of all,I was never here and we never spoke.  Tell us what we're dealing with.Shelton was a spy or-  Spies are a dime a dozen.I'm a spy.  Clyde is a brain.He's a think-tank type guy.  His specialty was low-impactkinetic operations.  Is this a hell of a fancy wayto say that he kills people?  We kill people.  He figured out how to do itwithout ever being in the same room.  It was his gift,and he was the best.  One time we're taskingthis tricky target.  I mean, we're using cruise missilesand predators  and we even had a B-2 bomberflatten this guy's villa with a JDAM.  All right? We're burning upmillions in ordnance  and we're getting nowherewith this guy.  So we call Clyde andwe ask him to solve our problem.  Clyde develops a Kevlar thread  with a high-tech ratchetmade of carbon fiber  put in a necktie.  Two days later, Mrs. Bad Guycomes home,  finds Mr. Bad Guy deadon the bathroom tile,  choked to death.  What I'm saying is, just assumethat this guy can hear and see  everything that you're doing.  No, we've got him locked away,maximum security.  If he's in jail, it's becausehe wants to be in jail.  He's a born tactician. Every movethat he makes, it means something.  That cell-mate that he killed-you think that was random?  No.  That's a pawn beingmoved off the board.  If I were you,I'd be looking for the next piece.  Anybody who had anythingto do with that case,  he's gonna be coming after you.  So what are you saying?You saying we can't stop him?  Walk into his celland put a bullet in his head.  Aside from that?No, you can't stop him.  If Clyde wants you dead,you're dead.

Physical dominance = Ting from Ong Bak. Dude barely got touched the whole movie.

Performance dominance = Sam Jackson. All you do is wait for his part.

Originally Posted by Tr1ll

Physical dominance = Ting from Ong Bak. Dude barely got touched the whole movie.

Performance dominance = Sam Jackson. All you do is wait for his part.

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Jhustle23

Frank Dux

/thread

I don't know if anyone remembers a movie "Only the Strong"(also known in the hood as "AH NANA WAY"), but Frank Dux was the  fight choreographer and the big welder buy in that movie.

Random trivia for you.

Back
Top Bottom