Most dominant movie character vol. untouchable

Originally Posted by Jay02

Originally Posted by JKomorowski09

26699234_.jpg
This 
pimp.gif

Spoiler alert
Code:
Spoiler [+]You worked with Shelton is that right?  Okay, first of all,I was never here and we never spoke.  Tell us what we're dealing with.Shelton was a spy or-  Spies are a dime a dozen.I'm a spy.  Clyde is a brain.He's a think-tank type guy.  His specialty was low-impactkinetic operations.  Is this a hell of a fancy wayto say that he kills people?  We kill people.  He figured out how to do itwithout ever being in the same room.  It was his gift,and he was the best.  One time we're taskingthis tricky target.  I mean, we're using cruise missilesand predators  and we even had a B-2 bomberflatten this guy's villa with a JDAM.  All right? We're burning upmillions in ordnance  and we're getting nowherewith this guy.  So we call Clyde andwe ask him to solve our problem.  Clyde develops a Kevlar thread  with a high-tech ratchetmade of carbon fiber  put in a necktie.  Two days later, Mrs. Bad Guycomes home,  finds Mr. Bad Guy deadon the bathroom tile,  choked to death.  What I'm saying is, just assumethat this guy can hear and see  everything that you're doing.  No, we've got him locked away,maximum security.  If he's in jail, it's becausehe wants to be in jail.  He's a born tactician. Every movethat he makes, it means something.  That cell-mate that he killed-you think that was random?  No.  That's a pawn beingmoved off the board.  If I were you,I'd be looking for the next piece.  Anybody who had anythingto do with that case,  he's gonna be coming after you.  So what are you saying?You saying we can't stop him?  Walk into his celland put a bullet in his head.  Aside from that?No, you can't stop him.  If Clyde wants you dead,you're dead.

I know what I'm watching tonight, lol.

Originally Posted by mustbefire

Originally Posted by JKomorowski09

26699234_.jpg
This 
pimp.gif

Spoiler alert
Code:
Spoiler [+]You worked with Shelton is that right?  Okay, first of all,I was never here and we never spoke.  Tell us what we're dealing with.Shelton was a spy or-  Spies are a dime a dozen.I'm a spy.  Clyde is a brain.He's a think-tank type guy.  His specialty was low-impactkinetic operations.  Is this a hell of a fancy wayto say that he kills people?  We kill people.  He figured out how to do itwithout ever being in the same room.  It was his gift,and he was the best.  One time we're taskingthis tricky target.  I mean, we're using cruise missilesand predators  and we even had a B-2 bomberflatten this guy's villa with a JDAM.  All right? We're burning upmillions in ordnance  and we're getting nowherewith this guy.  So we call Clyde andwe ask him to solve our problem.  Clyde develops a Kevlar thread  with a high-tech ratchetmade of carbon fiber  put in a necktie.  Two days later, Mrs. Bad Guycomes home,  finds Mr. Bad Guy deadon the bathroom tile,  choked to death.  What I'm saying is, just assumethat this guy can hear and see  everything that you're doing.  No, we've got him locked away,maximum security.  If he's in jail, it's becausehe wants to be in jail.  He's a born tactician. Every movethat he makes, it means something.  That cell-mate that he killed-you think that was random?  No.  That's a pawn beingmoved off the board.  If I were you,I'd be looking for the next piece.  Anybody who had anythingto do with that case,  he's gonna be coming after you.  So what are you saying?You saying we can't stop him?  Walk into his celland put a bullet in his head.  Aside from that?No, you can't stop him.  If Clyde wants you dead,you're dead.

que es this?

Originally Posted by K Town Trash

Where can I watch the raid?

In select theaters. Since it's not a national release you won't find it online anytime soon but regardless go support this film it is amazing and worth the cash.

I promise you'll love it or I'll give you your money back. (not srs)
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JRAdagreat72

Originally Posted by mustbefire

This 
pimp.gif

Spoiler alert
Code:

que es this?
Law Abiding Citizen

Back
Top Bottom