Most overrated player in the NBA

imo this guy is the most overrated player in the league, he cannot carry his team like most other star players, he cant shoot, the only reason he won a title is because of the big man, shaq.
WRONG

ray allen. all he knows how to do is shoot the 3
TRY AGAIN LATER

Originally Posted by NBAdotcom

First round loss after first round loss, they keep sucking it up.
AAGV033-1~Tracy-McGrady-And-Yao-Ming-Posters.jpg

Because screaming doesn't make you a superstar
kg.jpg

And last but not least, the biggest !%@%+%**! of all.
BryantTrade.jpg
actually they never had a decent point guard and no reliale 3 point shooter. this yr rafer is improving and the bench also improve. i like the suns butwith shaq in the lineup, rockets can beat them.

I can't stand these new people with under 100 posts that make these pointless %$%*#@% threads that don't make sense and are full of people whoobviously don't watch basketball or are just stupid. Ray Allen only shooting 3s?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
DWade has a jumpshot too, just not good from 3. Good lord somebody help us

this topic comes ones a week, and it's always the same players
I knew it was going to be D Wade before I clicked this thread.
indifferent.gif

Seriously. Wade? Kobe?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
eyes.gif

Wade has been MAYBE 75% all season; you look at candid locker room shots from all star weekend, or even the Heat locker room, and you'll always see himrubbing that knee. And saying Shaq won him that title is absolutely ridiculous; of all the Big Cactus' rings, the one with the Heat is the one he did theleast for. Don't get me wrong, he still helped in terms of spacing the floor, but Wade averaged 34.7 ppg in the Finals, while Antoine Walker scored 1 morepoint in that series than Shaq did. That series, and indeed the 2006 playoffs, belonged to Wade (and some may argue the refs).

But back to the thread at hand...

I think Ben Wallace is a great call. Even on those great Pistons teams, he was the 4th-5th best player on the team. Billups and Sheed were really the two bigdogs there.

\

Annnnnnnnd they have more combined finals appearances and wins than the "Big 3" in Boston...
I'm well aware of that, thank you.
laugh.gif

They've also played on much better teams sans the conference finals TWolves which still werent that great.

Originally Posted by NotoriousLAR

Rip
laugh.gif
no chance, but Manu and TP are the only names that come to mind when i entered this thread

manu is freaking nice, if you take away the flopping I think he is the reason the spurs win, sure tim duncan is a main piece, but manu is not overrated.

Rip
laugh.gif
no chance, but Manu and TP are the only names that come to mind when i entered this thread

I just hate how he's an All Star just because he's on a good team. He only averages 18, 4, and 3.

Originally Posted by LamarOwnsem

Rip
laugh.gif

I just hate how he's an All Star just because he's on a good team. He only averages 18, 4, and 3.

i aint gonna argue with u there, i think its due to the lack of quality SGs in the east, its one of those situations where if he goes to the west he doesntmake it

imo this guy is the most overrated player in the league, he cannot carry his team like most other star players, he cant shoot, the only reason he won a title is because of the big man, shaq.

either thats blind hate, or you know nothing about basketball. but i'm constantly shutting down opinions like these and i dont feel like doing it now

Back
Top Bottom