Most overrated player in the NBA

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

imo this guy is the most overrated player in the league, he cannot carry his team like most other star players, he cant shoot, the only reason he won a title is because of the big man, shaq.

either thats blind hate, or you know nothing about basketball. but i'm constantly shutting down opinions like these and i dont feel like doing it now
seriously man... I'd just leave it alone as well...

especially when you got dudes here saying Tim Duncan is the most overrated NBA player
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by TrillipinoTrapstar

S&T should ban these "overrated/underrated" threads from now on. They contribute similar results to what a Player A > Player B thread gives.
smh.gif

JOAKIM NOAH AND TYRUS THOMAS!TWO OVERRATED PUNKS AND WHINERS!STROMILE SWIFT CLONES

I think barring a career hurting injury in the near future, Pierce is in. I think Ray needs a ring to get in.

pierce is in? thats like saying vc is in - both are questionable

- also, can we change the name of this post from "most overrated player in the nba" to "most overrated player in the nba (not players that makeme madd)"

Originally Posted by bjm5295

I think barring a career hurting injury in the near future, Pierce is in. I think Ray needs a ring to get in.
The other way around, buddy. Ray Ray would get in before Pierce.

Originally Posted by Chester McFloppy

Nah, he had it right the first time - ray ray = glorified michael redd, peja, jason kapono, NT FEEL FREE TO ADD NAMES

i agreed with zogoof on t-mac and yao but with kg i dont know he must be smoking the good stuff then i saw kobe...im on even gonna comment on his biasedbums fan opinion...then again to him everyone on the phx bums cant do no wrong...smh...with that said i think overrated=vince carter and dirk

Ray has really done nothing of significance in his career. At least you can argue Pierce can has stuck it out with one team for better and for worse andit's been his team since he was a Sophomore. Not to dog Ray, but again, what has he really done? I hope that changes soon.

Originally Posted by TheHealthInspector

Nah, he had it right the first time - ray ray = glorified michael redd, peja, jason kapono, NT FEEL FREE TO ADD NAMES
i agree.

whoever said ray allen can only shoot 3's, needs to be shot and curb stomped repeatedly.

i'd say eric snow.. he overrated cause he playing in the league. that says enough. dude can't shoot 3s, can't dunk, has the weakest jumper, doesntplay defense, makes bad decisions. basically dude should be dropped from the league

Greg Oden, duke hasnt even played one NBA game and hes already been elevated to superstar status. Im surprised he wasnt voted on the all-star team as a writein. Beside WTH is up with his new haircut. I bet you could put Kidds son's head on oden and wouldnt notice a size difference...

Just kidding, I like Greg...

531 wrote:
NBAdotcom wrote:
And last but not least, the biggest !%@%+%**! of all.
BryantTrade.jpg

roll.gif
Because Nash and Amare are so much better.....

but thats why tons and tons of people think hes the best too right.... espn is always saying how good he is... so please do tell me how is it that hesoverrated?
zodoggy is such a hater
roll.gif

i swear nash and all those scums will never win a championship

I've been saying it, every superstar is overrated due to the numerous unintelligent fans that claim that Player A > Player B.

On NT, Jordan, Lebron and Kobe are the most overrated. It's a shame that the sports world can't appreciate each player instead of putting them againsteach other.

The only players that should be brought up in this thread are those on the Suns roster.

Ray has really done nothing of significance in his career. At least you can argue Pierce can has stuck it out with one team for better and for worse and it's been his team since he was a Sophomore. Not to dog Ray, but again, what has he really done? I hope that changes soon.

PP is a six time all-star. Ray Ray is an eight time all-star. Ray is also 69th on the all-time scoring list, holds the records for most 3 pointers made in aseason, and is only behind Reggie Miller in 3 pointers made in a career. He's had at least a good career as PP, if not better. PP is the better all-aroundbasketball player, IMO, but to say that Ray hasn't done anything in his career is kind of absurd.

Originally Posted by 531

I've been saying it, every superstar is overrated due to the numerous unintelligent fans that claim that Player A > Player B.

On NT, Jordan, Lebron and Kobe are the most overrated. It's a shame that the sports world can't appreciate each player instead of putting them against each other.
cosign.........

PP is a six time all-star. Ray Ray is an eight time all-star. Ray is also 69th on the all-time scoring list, holds the records for most 3 pointers made in a season, and is only behind Reggie Miller in 3 pointers made in a career. He's had at least a good career as PP, if not better. PP is the better all-around basketball player, IMO, but to say that Ray hasn't done anything in his career is kind of absurd.

lets put all all star talk aside, ray allen is best suited as the 3rd option to a team, nothing more nothing less, he was with milwaukee and he is now

Back
Top Bottom