Most Remembered THreads / Posts on NT Post Links if available

Bro when CreateDestroy outed PRGirl's adult friend finder page, it got real.

Then someone linked that reddit post about her :lol:

AEA18, AIAudi and someone else was simping far too hard :smh:

Anyone have a picture of how she looked???

I gave up keeping up with that thread it was wild and moved way to quick for me :lol:

the dominican brother/sister incest thread 
roll.gif

exposure threads used to be epic on here too 

mod name is slipping my mind but he made a thread about his rims getting jacked and posted a pic of his car on cinder blocks 
roll.gif

I was getting ready for class that morning and hopped on real quick and that thread had me in tears. Think he was banning folks that laughed at his misfortune 

Last edited:
Thread where dude was exposed for posting his meat online on some compare D pix steeze

Last edited:
"Crazy Job Story Thread" that was one of my g.o.a.t threads
roll.gif
, will never forget when Rusty talked about the LP Prevention guy 
roll.gif

"Lorenzo" 
roll.gif

There was a thread where someone was complaining about their mom's boyfriend and one of the first replies was "Mama gotta have a life too Jody" :lol:

I've been on here for a while so I've seen a lot of hilarious threads and posts.

The air her out thread was cold blooded and intriguing.
The most embarrassing sex encounter thread was epic
The stories by rusty were much appreciated
One of my personal favorite sleepers was the vampire Diddy thread.

As for funny comments, when cats were talking about condoms and some dude posted "the only times I wear magnums is when I'm smashing in the car and it's cold outside, I like to tuck my balls inside of it for added warmth", son, I was in TEARS.

Back in 08,there was a thread about the best missed dunks. Greg oden nearly obliterated a dude (I think it was Jacob green) and someone posted something like "I think oden missed this dunk due to God's divine intervention. The good Lord saw the good in Jason Greens heart and didn't want him to perish at such a young age. Fam, I was substitutes teaching at the time and I literally had to put my head underneath the desk and struggled not to burst out in laughter.

No way could I remember a tenth of the lulz I've had on here.

Can't remember exactly but some dude was hiding in the closet or something. And the work related threads.

Best threads I remember on NT (Been lurking since '06, had another account since '08...close to 8 years on NT)...

for LULZ...

Rusty in the Post Stories from your Work

Embarrassing Sexual Encounters

Thread that had me HOOKED....

The one where the dude found a house where you had to drive on a long, narrow driveway to get to and there was a sign that said something along the lines of "Trespassers keep out, you will be killed." (Something like that)...dude was mad scared, NT detectives Google Mapped it, trying to get OP to go back and investigate and take pics....then, OUT OF NOWHERE, another NTer post pictures of him with the sign...so clutch. 
pimp.gif
 ...don't remember the thread title though.

^^^^^ oh yeaaaa looool

The dude that went to the house just did it so we would vote on his sprite can design :rofl:

Tiger woods reaction to white womenz was incredible too.

Back
Top Bottom