Most Sensitive Rapper of 2009 Award Goes to..

If these bammas really wreck at a show, that will instantly be put into NT's Hall of Fame as far as events are concerned.

Bodyguards probably won't allow that to happen or the show is going to be a booby trap for Mayor.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JPioneer

Originally Posted by Deuce King

Looks like we got a 2-way tie between Wale and Joe Budden.
This.
I wanted to say Joe ran away with this but Wale really exposed his sensitive lame ways on twitter. He made Charles Hamilton an afterthought
laugh.gif

remember the dude who did the track with G.o.D Jewels & Henz?

he wins, by a landslide.

Originally Posted by HI PROFILE

Lupe Fiasco is the biggest pu$$y making crying blog posts about his songs being leaked

You have no hits, your catalog sucks, S-T-F-U and keep making backpack rap that nobody buys

Realist post in this whole thread.

The answer to all your questions :

How can Wale respond to a nobody?

Because Wale is a nobody.

Playing with a band during a MTV Award show is cool but come on he wasn't even performing....he was doin the commercial breaks. Let all this die down andin the next 2 years he will be in the same spot he was posting on NT.

No diss to Wale, but he just doesn't seem that smart to me. Some of the things he says and does are just not smart at all.

Where that hurts him is, he lets everybody see that on Twitter and whatnot. But his rap style (and content even) kinda of cater to smarter people. He's notas stupid as he is when he's rapping. That confuses people. So something seems fake and/or forced.

His music is cool, but I totally ignore him as a person

i could care less if he won the soft award or not he came correct with a great debut album....who gives a %@#$ if he argues on twitter?

Although this was a post made to get at Wale, and yes the Mayor and him Beef is hilarious, it is Budden
6a00d8341c558f53ef0120a52696c9970b-500pi

How you really going to get that tatted on yourself...Son went full emo

Originally Posted by KingFoamNYC

Originally Posted by HI PROFILE

Lupe Fiasco is the biggest pu$$y making crying blog posts about his songs being leaked

You have no hits, your catalog sucks, S-T-F-U and keep making backpack rap that nobody buys

Realist post in this whole thread.
Word.

I had no idea Wale and mayor were beefing
roll.gif
roll.gif
That's pathetic. I check for dudes music too on the strength of him being aNT'er, dude is buns in the booth too. Nothing special.

Somebody school me on Dom being sensitive. I would say I doubt it but go ahead I'll wait.

Originally Posted by J Dilla Himself

reps NYC but lives in long island.

where do you get your sources from?..i was born and raised in Brooklyn via Kings County Hospital..lived in L.I for 2 years, though..go sit down somewhere, kid
hating on wale then talking about "go cop that strong arm steady album." the !$*% outta here.
so what? what are you even saying right now?

anyways at the end of the day, i was just messin with homeboy..knowing how sensitive he gets, i took advantage..i aint gunna front..his Nigerian/DMV fanbase runs deep and would take a bullet for him..i had like 200 tweets of Wale stans going crazy on me..it was fun and games to me..but if wale really comes to NYC, imma put hands on him.

Doubt it.

he came up with the idea I conspired against him with Jewels and henz as my cohorts to embarrass him.

I guess that's what you call it when you have the weakest verse and NT clowns on you.

there's more to what went on from there, but that's the synopsis for the start of it.

Back
Top Bottom