Most Sensitive Rapper of 2009 Award Goes to..

Originally Posted by H TOWN HUSTLER

Mayor is just a dude having fun and Wale is taking it too serious.
laugh.gif
exactly..like, even i dont respond to lames who are beneath me..such asthe two lames who want my attention in this thread. im not gonna say their names, they might get excited

Dom's music is trash to me, though music is boring. GOD Jewels is tight, though

Originally Posted by J Dilla Himself

laugh.gif
exactly..like, even i dont respond to lames who are beneath me..such as the two lames who want my attention in this thread. im not gonna say their names, they might get excited

i knew i wasnt the only one. I think DOM's music is GARBAGE too and more boring then even Currensy but his music aint garbage.

This title goes to Wale after this Mayor stuff.

Originally Posted by PolosandDunks

laugh.gif
exactly..like, even i dont respond to lames who are beneath me..such as the two lames who want my attention in this thread. im not gonna say their names, they might get excited

i knew i wasnt the only one. I think DOM's music is GARBAGE too and more boring then even Currensy but his music aint garbage.

This title goes to Wale after this Mayor stuff.
You're not the only one. People won't say it here but will voice their opinions on Twitter.

I think Lupe Fiasco is going to steal the %*!%# of the year award from Joe Budden.

Originally Posted by Al3xis

he came up with the idea I conspired against him with Jewels and henz as my cohorts to embarrass him.

I guess that's what you call it when you have the weakest verse and NT clowns on you.

there's more to what went on from there, but that's the synopsis for the start of it.
hflsajdhfljdsahfjdsahflsadhflsahdf
roll.gif
roll.gif

I thought that was your mans though.

Buddy mad 'cause he got outshined by a dude that just started rapping like the week before
laugh.gif

And I %!!* w/ D.O.M
pimp.gif

Different strokes I guess....

Dude does let comments get to him, but
between him & Cudi idk. And wasnt he the
same _ talkin bout Cudi bein too soft when
he was talkin retirement?

When Mayor told him he disrespects him when
he hears him rap, I damn near dropped my phone.
Originally Posted by Illuztrious

I thought Wale just got caught up in Detroit? Something about fireworks on a plane?

*giggles*

he came up with the idea I conspired against him with Jewels and henz as my cohorts to embarrass him.

I guess that's what you call it when you have the weakest verse and NT clowns on you.

there's more to what went on from there, but that's the synopsis for the start of it.

169l3ix.gif

No wonder he's been ghost
smh.gif

Mayor is annoying as !##* though. Isn't the whole point of twitter to interact with people even if it is in a negative light? Dude responds to the fans,why not the haters? I still think he's soft, but I don't really consider the twitter beefs a factor. For all you know he's typing this $%@+ with asmile, and we all know Mayor aint clapping nothing dude has been talking about clapping shoulders for years, and hasn't touched anything. I do gotta agreewith the comment about Wale not sounding as smart as he does in his music. I've actually noticed that with a lot of artist. All the depth and substanceseems to go out the window with them in reality

reps NYC but lives in long island.

where do you get your sources from?..i was born and raised in Brooklyn via Kings County Hospital..lived in L.I for 2 years, though..go sit down somewhere, kid
hating on wale then talking about "go cop that strong arm steady album." the !$*% outta here.
so what? what are you even saying right now?

anyways at the end of the day, i was just messin with homeboy..knowing how sensitive he gets, i took advantage..i aint gunna front..his Nigerian/DMV fanbase runs deep and would take a bullet for him..i had like 200 tweets of Wale stans going crazy on me..it was fun and games to me..but if wale really comes to NYC, imma put hands on him.

I heard he lives in BK my dude just like Cudi

I dont even know why anyone takes mayor seriously and dont just ignore him
laugh.gif

I remember in them late night AIM convo's we end up arguing and we agreed to meet up and scrap out on Franklin Ave. In BK

my dumb %$! went out there to see what this dude was about. Needless to say Mayor never showed up. talkin about he went to the Crown fried chicken and waswaiting on me.

but that was when my young stupid %$! aint care about nothin.

I think harlemtothebronx was in the chat that night too.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by YungSatellite

169l3ix.gif

No wonder he's been ghost
smh.gif
link to said song

dom is so boring is aint even funny... he can rap tho... just boring as hell... but uhhh yea... wale sucks and he sensitive... mayor is a super lame... and yeai think thats all i got to type...

Originally Posted by Epidemik The Great

son said he'd make his shoulders clap
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

NYC Ftw when I seen that I died...

Imma Vote For Wale/ Buddens cuz he was tight @ me on twitter the one day.
I still rock w/ Wale sound though, but wowwww (Flavor Flav)

wale still getting into e beef over dumb stuff smh

i guess he never heard the line if i shoot you im brainless, if you shoot me your famous

why even entertain or get uptight about what someone from a messageboard says about you. if he were to ever go to bk and look for mayor regardless of whathappens wale looks like the tool either way you put it.

,nah lupe aint on here....his debut leaked HALF A MILL. months before it dropped. he had to re do almost entire album when the leaked / og version was amazing..i would be sore about leaked records if i was him too..

Originally Posted by Chrisphreezy

,nah lupe aint on here....his debut leaked HALF A MILL. months before it dropped. he had to re do almost entire album when the leaked / og version was amazing..i would be sore about leaked records if i was him too..
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom