most UNDER rated jordan goes to....

someone needs to conduct a survey and compile an "official jordan I-XXII" rating, so we can really see which jordans are "underrated". otherwise this post means nothing.

the XIV's were only underrated when they were retroed. Other than that, the OG's did well.

the 2s are mad underrated also.

TeaM​
GEORGIA SOLE
I <3 Fried Chicken Member #3- Jim Dean
Houston County​
Sz.10 Infareds and sz.10.5 1994 1's for Sale. PM me or email:jim_dean03@yahoo.com​

i must say the IX's and the XIX's

but XV's and II's get the best of it

still regretting thsoe days wen II's were still available *DAMN!!!!
TVunit to the maxxx
BIGBEN7
DAMN!

a b c d
UConn class of 2010

Team DC/MD/VA​

Do you feel me? I thought you would.
O.G. Member #41​

IX's & XVIII's are def up there.
XV's I think are so cliche to include in this list.
The World Is Mine

X5's

XVII (White/ Sport Blue) ....People tend to forget that MJ did actually play in these on the Wizards
smokin.gif

XX3's (Black/ Stealth) Instant classic (If u dont have a pair )

Originally Posted by jfresh001

iono about the II's. people love the og II's here in southern california
I also think the II was an underrated shoe. Besides the look of the shoe, which I think is nice, part of the negative mystique with that shoe came withthe fact that MJ broke his foot while wearing that shoe.

^^I can agree about the XX2. I love the design and they're crazy comfortable. I love wearing my black/red pair.

My list:

XVI-Come on, how can you not like a shoe with a full-length clear sole. I think the XVI has the best sole out of all the Jordans and the patent leather toe setthe shoes off.

VII-I think this Jordan is to some as a love or hate shoe. You either love it or hate it. As for me, I love the VII and the Cardinals are my favorite colorwayof the VII. People may complain about it not having enough ankle support but they can't deny how nice they feel on the feet.

X-underrated in my opinion. It may not be the most attractive Jordans to the eyes, but design-wise and the creativity with the 10 stripes in the sole put thisshoes on one of my top list of fav Jordans.

Back
Top Bottom