Most underrated game that you have recently played?

Kind of a spin off of the other thread but....in the last couple of years Splinter Cell Conviction had to be one of the best games that was not really recognized 

Hard to find an underrated game these days. Some many places to check reviews/opinions, you can usually find someone that likes anything that comes out.
That said, for me personally, have to be Final Fantasy XIII-2. I had low expectations after Final Fantasy XIII, but it actually ended up being a better game. Improved on the major faults, but kept the overall mood, amazing graphics, and simple battle system.

Okami, man.

I just blew the dust off of it a couple weeks ago. Still one of the most creative games I've ever played.

pimp.gif

0.jpg

it's an old game, but I replay it every now and then.

Some really cool elements in this game that would be
pimp.gif
in a GTA game.

Fear 2.
I randomly bought, knowing nothing about it, and it ended up being one of my favorites.

Still need to check fear 3.

DOPE game and great story/atmosphere/music,challenging but fun gameplay.

I'd also say that BlazBlue is another great underrated game,one of the more unique fighting games out there that takes skill and not just button mashing.

5425546174_02cb3e637d.jpg

I got sucked into this game for like 4 months. 

Really fun, was my first online game.

It's not really undrreated though, it won 2011 best MMORPG from a couple websites and PCGamer, but IGN only gave it a 7 
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by solegit08til

It's not really undrreated though, it won 2011 best MMORPG from a couple websites and PCGamer, but IGN only gave it a 7 
eyes.gif

i gave up on this game 
grin.gif
laugh.gif
..deleted it off my ps3 harddrive

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

Originally Posted by solegit08til

eyes.gif

i gave up on this game 
grin.gif
laugh.gif
..deleted it off my ps3 harddrive
Yea it was just too much for me. That update time though 
sick.gif

not recent, but when i had a 360 i was playin this:
sega_rally_revo_frontcover_large_7kpsrEUyN3qSbv0.jpg

good mix between arcade and "real" (lol) ...and i think you can find it for under $20

Judging by the complete lack of hype in my Trials Evolution thread, I'll Nominate Trials HD:

34984tt.jpg

Nobody's talking about the sequel so I'm assuming you all missed the original.

Back
Top Bottom