Most Underrated Jordans? (In Your Opinion)

Og Maroon VI
pimp.gif

all the 2001 Jordan retro 1 japan (navy + white navys All black and silver ones) i love jordan 1s like i love my Dunks

dude you must not know nothing about Jordan's the concord release last year was bigger than any releases that has happen in the year 2012  and 2011 including the White cement 4 release, Chicago 10's an even the cool Grey 11's which all racked in mind blowing numbers, not too mention at least every store in the north cal hemisphere sold out the morning of the release and the servers crash online on damn near every site you can buy Jordan's on officially. How dare you disrespect the Jordan's Allen Iverson rocked at Georgetown, Smdh  
Please exit the forum

The Military IVs by far. I am glad they kept it off white, they were looking pure white in pictures. Prolly because they went with eggshell, not a greyish white.
Wish the blue and grey were darker tho.

Last edited:
My Top 3 underrated Js:

1. White/Grey XIXs

2. Blk XVIs

3. Red/Blk/White 2010s (yeah, ya'll read that right!!)

To both of you who joined 7/12, the Maroons are one of the biggest OGs that heads are waiting to retro. They are for the most part loved right next to the Spt Blue VI. They are no way (IMO) underrated.
When they came out they rotted on shelves according to all the oldheads

Hey guys, new here and thought I would chime in on this for my first post. I'm a huge fan of the fire red 5s. Was able to walk into a footaction after work the day they came out and get them in my size (9) when they came out in the CDP. Was expecting them to be a much tougher find. 

Air Jordan 15 Mids - OG Colorways, despite they are probably the most hated signature sneaker on the numerical Jordan line. I love this model.

As stated in the other just like this one, I would say the XIVs... Ive balled and worked in these and theyre still truckin lol... Copped the Last Shots 2x, clown me but, I buy what I like not cause of hype

Back
Top Bottom