Most upset you've ever been after a sporting event? Vol. '03 National Championship

Originally Posted by MBen32

'02 Sweet 16, Jay Will's missed FT's. BY FAR most upset I've ever been.

williams.jpg

eek.gif
sick.gif
frown.gif
I was looking to see if somebody would post this.....my heart hurt....my dad clowned the *#@% out of me(he is a UK fan and hates Duke to the death)....I still got love for Jay tho
pimp.gif
....damn that N' choked tho
laugh.gif
tired.gif

2006 Michigan vs Ohio $tate. Crables late hit just made me sink into my couch and I didn't move for the next 30 minutes. My heart was broken after that hit.

2006 Michigan vs Ohio $tate. Crables late hit just made me sink into my couch and I didn't move for the next 30 minutes. My heart was broken after that hit.

alg_celtics_team.jpg

Last years Finals. When Perkins was scratched for game 7 I knew it was an uphill battle. It was probably the ugliest game I ever watched in my lifetime too. That picture is worth a thousand words and I am more than confident that we will be the NBA Champs this year. I am just hoping it comes at the Lakers expense.

alg_celtics_team.jpg

Last years Finals. When Perkins was scratched for game 7 I knew it was an uphill battle. It was probably the ugliest game I ever watched in my lifetime too. That picture is worth a thousand words and I am more than confident that we will be the NBA Champs this year. I am just hoping it comes at the Lakers expense.

I have plenty of events but the MOST is the 04 ALCS, losing four in a row damn near took my soul out of me.
1999 Knicks losing to the Spurs, I cried as a kid. I remember turning fouls off and crushing the Spurs all night on NBA Live (I was a kid)
Giants being ranked #1 and letting the Eagles come in and beat us, we were the best team that year too 2008. Didn't watch football until week 1 of the next season after that

Obviously after this list, losing to the Diamondbacks and the Marlins was hurtful. Giants letting Vick do some Madden video game sh in 8:00 had me sick to my stomach also

I have plenty of events but the MOST is the 04 ALCS, losing four in a row damn near took my soul out of me.
1999 Knicks losing to the Spurs, I cried as a kid. I remember turning fouls off and crushing the Spurs all night on NBA Live (I was a kid)
Giants being ranked #1 and letting the Eagles come in and beat us, we were the best team that year too 2008. Didn't watch football until week 1 of the next season after that

Obviously after this list, losing to the Diamondbacks and the Marlins was hurtful. Giants letting Vick do some Madden video game sh in 8:00 had me sick to my stomach also

Probably when the '07 Warriors lost to the Jazz after upsetting the Mavs.  I forget which game it was that upset me the most, I was mad after all four losses, but I remember Mickael Pietrus choking hard at the freethrow line.  R.I.P. remote control.

Probably when the '07 Warriors lost to the Jazz after upsetting the Mavs.  I forget which game it was that upset me the most, I was mad after all four losses, but I remember Mickael Pietrus choking hard at the freethrow line.  R.I.P. remote control.

2006 NLCS-Mets/Cardinals Game 7...Adam Wainwright's wicked 12 to 6 curve in that spot
mad.gif

2007 Mets end of season...lose 7 game lead with 17 to play and miss playoffs altogether

2008 Mets...after the past 2 seasons, miss out on the playoffs on the last day of the season against the same team as 2007(Marlins)
indifferent.gif

2006 NLCS-Mets/Cardinals Game 7...Adam Wainwright's wicked 12 to 6 curve in that spot
mad.gif

2007 Mets end of season...lose 7 game lead with 17 to play and miss playoffs altogether

2008 Mets...after the past 2 seasons, miss out on the playoffs on the last day of the season against the same team as 2007(Marlins)
indifferent.gif

01 raiders/pats woodson hd clean hit

SB 37 raiders/bucs al's an idoit 4 not changin plays

02 wcf kings- fake show dirty $+@ refs nuff sd

01 raiders/pats woodson hd clean hit

SB 37 raiders/bucs al's an idoit 4 not changin plays

02 wcf kings- fake show dirty $+@ refs nuff sd

Originally Posted by Down By Law

alg_celtics_team.jpg

This
mad.gif

alg_celtics_team.jpg

This
mad.gif

Kentucky/Michigan State 2005 Elite Eight... Sparks hit the crazy 3 to send it to OT.  I could've killed someone.

the last 4 Kentucky/Tennessee football games.

Kentucky/Michigan State 2005 Elite Eight... Sparks hit the crazy 3 to send it to OT.  I could've killed someone.

the last 4 Kentucky/Tennessee football games.

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

alg_celtics_team.jpg

This
mad.gif
and this

Horizontal%20The%20Catch.jpg

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

We would've been the undisputed greatest football team of all time

We got it this year though
pimp.gif

but still

mad.gif

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

alg_celtics_team.jpg

This
mad.gif
and this

Horizontal%20The%20Catch.jpg

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

We would've been the undisputed greatest football team of all time

We got it this year though
pimp.gif

but still

mad.gif

No college bb fan endured what we had to endure in 2010. Losing in the NIT championship AND watching dook win it all. If that butler cat woulda made that buzzer beater at halfcourt I woulda adopted 10 children from africa and asia

No college bb fan endured what we had to endure in 2010. Losing in the NIT championship AND watching dook win it all. If that butler cat woulda made that buzzer beater at halfcourt I woulda adopted 10 children from africa and asia

Back
Top Bottom