Most upset you've ever been after a sporting event? Vol. '03 National Championship

Originally Posted by ricerocket1

Not sure the year but ill try it
SF Giants VS NY Mets Playoffs - JT Snow Game tying HR only to lose it in the extra innings and eventually the series
SF Giants VS Anaheim Angels World Series - 5 freaking outs away
SF Giants VS Florida Marlins - Jose Cruz or whatever his name dropped an easy fly ball to right, Snow getting gunned @ home
Redsox VS Yankees "aaron Effin Boone"
Patriots Near Perfection - I swear i didn't watch sportscenter for almost a month

I will hate the Giants for the rest of my life because of this game

Originally Posted by ricerocket1

Not sure the year but ill try it
SF Giants VS NY Mets Playoffs - JT Snow Game tying HR only to lose it in the extra innings and eventually the series
SF Giants VS Anaheim Angels World Series - 5 freaking outs away
SF Giants VS Florida Marlins - Jose Cruz or whatever his name dropped an easy fly ball to right, Snow getting gunned @ home
Redsox VS Yankees "aaron Effin Boone"
Patriots Near Perfection - I swear i didn't watch sportscenter for almost a month

I will hate the Giants for the rest of my life because of this game

I don't know if I was more angry than cold, but I'll never forget this...
favre_interception_display_image.jpg

amdwebsterinterception_display_image.jpg

Originally Posted by Law3001

Originally Posted by trunks206

^ dont forget the goaltending no-call in OT, but yeah that foul + double tech on B-Roy really changed the game big time (picked up two fouls on one play, giving him 3 early on in the second half). Nobody could stop him that game too.
frown.gif

+ the phantom 5th foul on Dentmon in OT aswell.

Damn guess I totally suppressed the memory of that game, I now remember I was super UPSET after that. What a freaking game.
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

This and the Hawks losing the Superbowl makes for two of the worse days of my life.

I remember my brothers and me just staring at the TV when the game ended and not saying a word. My pops just up and left the house. My little brother cried, straight had tears running down his face. I still hate the Steelers to this day
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
@!!% both of these games. 2 minutes left in the fourth i remember my boy was outside in the middle of his street praying to the skies above. lots of good that did
laugh.gif

tired.gif

Originally Posted by Law3001

Originally Posted by trunks206

^ dont forget the goaltending no-call in OT, but yeah that foul + double tech on B-Roy really changed the game big time (picked up two fouls on one play, giving him 3 early on in the second half). Nobody could stop him that game too.
frown.gif

+ the phantom 5th foul on Dentmon in OT aswell.

Damn guess I totally suppressed the memory of that game, I now remember I was super UPSET after that. What a freaking game.
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

This and the Hawks losing the Superbowl makes for two of the worse days of my life.

I remember my brothers and me just staring at the TV when the game ended and not saying a word. My pops just up and left the house. My little brother cried, straight had tears running down his face. I still hate the Steelers to this day
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
@!!% both of these games. 2 minutes left in the fourth i remember my boy was outside in the middle of his street praying to the skies above. lots of good that did
laugh.gif

tired.gif

Damn that Helmet Catch

FSU vs Tenn for the title (Damn you Tee Martin)

Cowboys vs Seahawks 08 playoffs (damn you romo)

Damn that Helmet Catch

FSU vs Tenn for the title (Damn you Tee Martin)

Cowboys vs Seahawks 08 playoffs (damn you romo)

Originally Posted by LoveOfTheGame916

Lightweight Champion wrote:

kobe-bryant-game-6-2002.jpg

That was our year... +%+$ Stern and his goons
Man I wanted to quit watching the NBA after we got robbed man
30t6p3b.gif

frown.gif

%%$$ that stupid rally monkey too

Word.
30t6p3b.gif

And how Kobe tried apologizing to Mike like 2 minutes real time after the blow...THIS is why I hate Kobe Bryant.
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by LoveOfTheGame916

Lightweight Champion wrote:

kobe-bryant-game-6-2002.jpg

That was our year... +%+$ Stern and his goons
Man I wanted to quit watching the NBA after we got robbed man
30t6p3b.gif

frown.gif

%%$$ that stupid rally monkey too

Word.
30t6p3b.gif

And how Kobe tried apologizing to Mike like 2 minutes real time after the blow...THIS is why I hate Kobe Bryant.
indifferent.gif

'09' NCAAB National Championship game.  Went to the Breslin to watch it, and ended up leaving before halftime 
indifferent.gif
.  Runner up would definitely be Super Bowl XXXIX.

'09' NCAAB National Championship game.  Went to the Breslin to watch it, and ended up leaving before halftime 
indifferent.gif
.  Runner up would definitely be Super Bowl XXXIX.

Back
Top Bottom