Most You've Spent on a Dinner Date?

Spent $160 last night....
Feels bad, man.

I know some of you have had to of done more damage.....do tell.

By the way, it wasn't a first date.

over a hundred for just me and wifey. Well worth it but yeah im not rich and it did hurt the pocket book

$160-170 on a few different special occasions... Chima Brazilian Steakhouse
pimp.gif

Been with her for 9 years though... not just a regular old date....

why does it matter as long as you like her? you obviously have it to spend and you find that she was worth it...dont feel bad man.

First date but I knew the chick from high school. Barely talk to her now
30t6p3b.gif

- About $80
- We both got entrees, she had two drinks and I had one. Gratuity was included.

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

why does it matter as long as you like her? you obviously have it to spend and you find that she was worth it...dont feel bad man.
Don't think this was directed at me...but I couldn't justify spending that on someone that I was just "dating". I'm frugal
grin.gif

That's just me..

Took this chick out the other day.

Spend $80 on some crappy thai fusion spot. hated my food and the drinks were watered down.

next date we hit BBQ's. Spent $50 and had two full meals and 3 drinks.

Birdman Handrub

wouldn't mind if it was the wifey 
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

a random date, we going to mcdonalds and SHE's buying me a mcdouble
roll.gif
roll.gif

but nah, from what I remember the most I've spent was like $40 on prom night.. glad I had a girl that wasn't picky or high class. but I could see myself dropping some more serious dough once I've been with a girl for a long while. it'll be more about trying different foods than trying to impress a chick with how much youre willing to drop on a meal. your wifey should appreciate it whether its $5 or $100

100 without tip.

When you go out with someone you really like/love whatever and the food is good....well worth it.

with the wifey, about $240 last year at Benjamin's Steakhouse in nyc.  Crazy part about it was I didn't mind the $200 tab for our food/drinks, it was the $40 she insisted I tip the waitress
mad.gif

laugh.gif
funny when I look back at it though, whatever....

Back
Top Bottom