Most You've Spent on a Dinner Date?

2 for $20 if she ain't my girl, and she better order the sweet tea get those unlimited refills

$250 on a ex

About 300$ at the Seagrill on Rockefeller Center....full course meal
pimp.gif

I date girls that I am slightly better than, so they usually pay for the meal just to be out w/ a suave jerk, like me. That is real spit....
I should clarify and say that i usualll pay for the first 5/6 dates just to get her on the hook. Once she is on my line, i usually hit her with the " im in between checks/ saving for my moms bday/ cant really swing it now / its a recession you jackal feced bia.... line on the reg and she just reverts to being my sugar momma.
That being said, ive spent 500.00 plus at Aqua, when it was around. 

Went to Michael Minnas Bourban Steak 2 weeks ago and spent around 450.00. 

Me and my "girl" like to drink, so either a nice bottle of wine ( 100-250) or i have ab 4 bourbans (17x4). 

I went to chez Pannise a year ago and our tab for four was 1300
eek.gif

I am a chef and love a good meal.. see no problem with it. for all the dudes sayign 100 tops eat chili ribs and TGIf samplers. 

Originally Posted by Defyant 1

I date girls that I am slightly better than, so they usually pay for the meal just to be out w/ a suave jerk, like me. That is real spit....
I should clarify and say that i usualll pay for the first 5/6 dates just to get her on the hook. Once she is on my line, i usually hit her with the " im in between checks/ saving for my moms bday/ cant really swing it now / its a recession you jackal feced bia.... line on the reg and she just reverts to being my sugar momma.

Did i miss the part where you stated that you are a struggling story teller?

About $159.76-+%! but def had a good time. I usually try to research the place beforehand...

Right around 300 for me;  french restaurant, Chez Phillipe.  This was the night I proposed to my fiancee though.  Food was awesome to us, but it's definitely not for everyone.

About $350 At Ruth Chris. We ate good and drank our @@@ off. Don't care what you dudes got to say about trickin off, it was worth every penny and I had a ball. Spend that $%@ !

Originally Posted by BroComeAtMe

a little over a $100 without tip

Fogo De Chao
Man I love this joint.. it's worth every penny
pimp.gif
The one here in Buckhead is
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Spent about $150 at Shula's 347 Grill on my fiancé. Money well spent. That was my first time dining at Shula's. Superb steaks.

honestly like 60 for me and my gf. I'm not a big drinker anymore so that was just food and that included the tip. Honestly, spending alot of money is stupid. As long as its healthy and tastes decent I'm good. Not tryina impress people with stuff I'm gonna crap out NT famb

74681_10150101407961064_784281063_7340380_5618663_n.jpg

Yet to see somebody break my record.
I'm in the hospitality industry though, so I've seen dudes spend 40,000 on dinner and act like its nothing

Restaurant Eve in Alexandria VA. me and my wife eloped earlier that day, rented a room in Old Town, and went to dinner

7 course tasting menu

I think after it was all said and done, dropped about $500

Drank $100 in whisky alone....suffice it to say, it was a good night.

I'd never do it again, at least not anytime soon...

Bruh 40k? Come on. You're talking about a buy out right? That's a party not dinner
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom