mother takes call of duty away from son, he kills her... this cant be life

"This n_ knew what he was doing." - Dave Chappelle

I think I'm taking the least popular side of this discussion... But I really don't think it's any fault of the game (at least directly.) I think it all goes back to how the kid was raised. How can your kid not mentally handle having a game taken away? Why does your kid even have that game to begin with?
yea im going to have to go with u.....i remember some guy shot someone and tried to blame it on playing gta3 before he left out.

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-18560_162-678261.html  found an article 

But people have been killing each other since the beginning of time. How is this suprising?

Last edited:
Compare the number of kids who play CoD to the number of kids who kill someone because of it.

Yall remember the story of the kid in NY who cut his mom's head off & took a picture with it?

Did he get any psychologists to testify in his defense?
I was thinking of this n how nobody made a meme about itin the teacher

We humans are crazy forms of life 
mean.gif

It amazes what can cause a person to snap. 

The kid got the gun for his 10th birthday...first murder in that city 115 years. Kid most likely had an Oedipus complex and the video game kept his urges suppressed which is why he tried to rape her. She was powerless and vulnerable. She probably reciprocated the urges through inappropriate roles assigned in the home, the father was never there according to reports. The kid text'd him telling him he killed his mom the father said "Cool now dump her body". Police said he was suppose to be the authority figure in the home. But the mom didn't make any calls to him to reprimand their son.

Told NT Iowa people are crazy ...
I'm baffled how someone could give a 10 year old a gun, not even a bb gun or a cap gun.

There's absolutely nothing left to say, not only did he kill her, but he tried to rape her too
mean.gif
.  Just lock him up and throw away the key.  RIP to his mom...

this is an atrocity and then to actually say all that on the phone is horrible i have no sympathy towards the action just for the pointless loss of life of a woman trying to do raise her son rest in peace :smh:

Out of all the sickness that happened in this still going to try and blame this on video games.

:smh:

A "fit of rage" that allows you to load and fire a single-shot weapon almost 2 dozen times, then commit sexual assault on your own mother, the recipient of the bullets.

Sounds totally legit.

Back
Top Bottom