Motivational quotes to keep you going.

Nothing in this world can take the place of persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful people with talent. Genius will not;unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent. Theslogan "press on" has solved and always will solve the problems of the human race

3%20for%20proper%20trigger%20squeeze.jpg

Originally Posted by ballislife32688

if this quote doesnt wanna make you try your hardest I dont know what will
[h3][/h3]
When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and could say, I used everything you gave me.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

now thats pimpin
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by CP3isdatruth

raptors29 wrote:

CP3isdatruth wrote:

just watched the lakers ring ceremony...motivation right there!!!

How is that motivation? You didn't win.

Exactly.

ballislife..how many hours you workout a day homie??
well from 5:30 to8am I work with my trainer, then later on about 3-4 hours on court skills and shooting, and then a 3 hour lifting session before bed. No time for anything else, straight dedication.

keep doing your thing bruh! what is your eating habits like?

A quote my regional vice president once told me. I recite this to myself everyday.

"I'm not judged by the number of times I fail, but by the number of times I succeed, and the number of times I succeed is in direct proportion of thenumber of times I fail and keep trying."

raptors29 wrote:

CP3isdatruth wrote:

just watched the lakers ring ceremony...motivation right there!!!

How is that motivation? You didn't win.

Exactly.

ballislife..how many hours you workout a day homie??
well from 5:30 to8am I work with my trainer, then later on about 3-4 hours on court skills and shooting, and then a 3 hour lifting session before bed. No time for anything else, straight dedication.

keep doing your thing bruh! what is your eating habits like?
I pretty much have to eat about 6-8 meals a day and that includes protiens drinks and other things. My diet is normally planned out by my trainerand I usually stick to it. Yea 6-8 meals a day is a lot but when ur working out that much and that hard you gotta eat.

You look in the mirror, and you ask yourself; I am the best? The answer should always be no. Is there someone better out there? The answer should always beyes. But then everyday you look at that reflection and you say that is who I must beat, I train to beat them. Then one day you beat them; so you find another.There is always someone you need to beat, even if that person ends up being you in the end, suppress yourself and never f**king quit and never accept that youare the best and there is nothing more you can accomplish. On a team, in the weight room, I never want to hear the words 'I am satisfied'. Complacencyhas no place in sports or life. When you think your the best I guarantee that the someone will come over and knock your @!% down. You know why? Because he wasnever satisfied with being the what he thought was his best and kept training like he did in the first place. There is no my best. There is only my former bestand my new goal."

^ Flames. When the ligament in my arm heals and I get back in the gym and on the court I'mma' look at that +!% everyday.
pimp.gif

Here are a few that get me through some tough times in life

"If it was easy, everybody would do it."
"If you want more, do more."
"From a pile of cow spit comes flowers."

I am the punishment of God...If you had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.

this quote is the attitude I take to my opponent s on the court. this one may not be for all but it sounds good, you gotta admit
Nice Genghis Khan!! If your going to war, this is a great quote to demolish the moral of your opponent.

Back
Top Bottom