Motivational quotes to keep you going.

Originally Posted by CanIFly34

While Im driving...

"When in doubt... Take a left"
Does this help? hahaha
roll.gif
roll.gif

"For what it's worth god....hard work always beats talent if talent don't work hard" - Jadakiss

Originally Posted by Purple Sneaks

Another nter posted this somewhere in the forum, I forget.
"They say time will make all this go away but its time that has taken my tomorrows and turned them into yesterdays"
pimp.gif

Wow good quote...
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by sdfbheat

"For what it's worth god....hard work always beats talent if talent don't work hard" - Jadakiss
I like this one alot probably because im a HUGE jadakiss fan tho haha

I think I'm just going to print out quotes and tape them up all accross my room so when I'm feeling lazy I can't walk away from motivation

Originally Posted by JCASH DA KID

I think I'm just going to print out quotes and tape them up all accross my room so when I'm feeling lazy I can't walk away from motivation
I know this seems cheesy but REAL TALK it HELPS!!! First day this thread opened I bought a lil spiral notebook to keep in my back left pocket andjotted most of these down... every day I read thru the book and know not to ever let up

Originally Posted by JCASH DA KID

good idea im gonna have to do that as well.

At some point we all have to make choices, always choose the harder road, because usually the right thing to do is the harder thing to do. -ME

^^^^I wish I would have had this attitude years ago. could have really saved my self some problems

Don't cry because it is over, smile because it happened.

Don't forget the present is a gift.

Originally Posted by ballislife32688

At some point we all have to make choices, always choose the harder road, because usually the right thing to do is the harder thing to do. -ME
+ 1

"Nothing of significance is accomplished in your comfort zone." - Founder of GoDaddy.com

Something like that.

Didnt read through all of these pages but this one always keeps me going...

"Now this is not the end. It is not even the beginning of the end. But it is, perhaps, the end of the beginning."

All I know is what it did take to make this, all I am is what it will take to break this

You start with a dream. But without hard work, you may end up with
nothing but the dream. Hold onto your dreams. They're important. The
ideal situation, however, is to go out and make those dreams come true.
Only you can do this; nobody else can do it for you. If you're willing to
work hard and make the necessary sacrifices, you can do it. Hard work's
constant companion is sacrifice. To get the edge, you have to be willing to
pay the price for success.

People can't do something themselves, they wanna tell you that you can't do it.

not really a quote but its so true, I dont even bother listening to those who doubt me, there not me, they dont know the passion I have

Even the road less traveled is littered with potholes
-Phonte of Little Brother

I don't care what people think. people are stupid.
-Charles Barkley

madness on ur brain revenge in ur heart nitrous in ur veins on the verge of exploding ..... then and only then will you be your best and get what is yours

Originally Posted by truubrasilian33

"The Will to win is worthless without the will to prepare" Iowa St. Wrestling.

Yessss
pimp.gif
Gotta show this quote to my coach, he's a huge Iowa St.Wrestling fan

Back
Top Bottom