Motivational quotes to keep you going.

352a3aba277c933bf8d1a00bd268eea3.jpg

Last edited:
Carnegie:
"People who are unable to motivate themselves must be content with mediocrity, no matter how impressive their other talents."

"No person will make a great business who wants to do it all himself or get all the credit."

And my favorite, "The man who acquires the ability to take full possession of his own mind may take possession of anything else to which he is justly entitled."

Do any of you guys meditate?

I'm going through a really bad break up and meditation has helped me greatly. It has helped me concentrate, control my emotions, and try to minimize negative thoughts about myself or others. I don't practice as much, but I love reading about meditation and the concepts they teach. I'd recommend it to anyone going through a tough time or anyone who wants to better themselves.

I can't believe how much I have learned about myself over the past 3-6 months.

@Shoryuken take it from me, fam. I've hurt my girl pretty bad. Not really the same way you did but it did tear her emotionally and it killed me inside. I could never forget the way I hurt her, we broke up.

But we kept working it out. She got to a point where she could forgive me but the problem was I couldnt forgive myself. If you can't forgive yourself, you can't move on and grow. Everyone has their demons, it's just about accepting them and learning from them. I told myself "I messed up but its okay cause I'm gonna learn from it". And I'm the one who would mentally abuse and criticise myself. So just seek self growth. I agree with @ChampCruThik. And right now my girl and I are doing better than ever so just have faith and patience.
appreciate the positive words man. live and learn this will make us or break us

when i learn from this i will be stronger and have grown further along

^ Most definitely.

GreenNGold89 GreenNGold89 I was actually just thinking about starting to do this a few days ago cause I was stressed with school. I sorta tried clearing out my mind for just 15 minutes and it did wonders for me. I feel like my mind runs crazy and I need to be more focused. Any advice where to start?

"There is little use for the being whose tepid soul knows nothing of great and generous emotion, of the high pride, the stern belief, the lofty enthusiasm, of the men who quell the storm and ride the thunder."

Teddy Roosevelt said that. I tend to take away a valuable lesson from those words. In life, we're given the choice of taking action or succumbing to the perceived safety of inaction. Living within that safety net can hardly be considered living at all. Take action... Even if you fail. Not every thing will work out in your favor. Knowing this and understanding failure helps build character, and that helps you to guide your future actions. Quell the storm. Ride the thunder.

"Life isn’t about getting and having, it’s about giving and being"

"Dont count the days...make the days count"

"The best time to plant a tree was 20 years ago. The second best time is now"

"The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why. –Mark Twain

"After a time, you may find that having is not so pleasing a thing, after all, as wanting. It is not logical, but it is often true." - Spock

Back
Top Bottom