Motivational quotes to keep you going.

Dead people receive more flowers than the living ones because regret is stronger than gratitude. -from the diary of Anne Frank

Hit me deep as got some older fam passing away recently. We r all fighting the same battle. Gratitude and empathy toward each other >>> being right.

Dead people receive more flowers than the living ones because regret is stronger than gratitude. -from the diary of Anne Frank

Hit me deep as got some older fam passing away recently. We r all fighting the same battle. Gratitude and empathy toward each other >>> being right.
damn felt that one repped

frown.gif

So starting at ASU today and want to say thank you to OP for starting this thread and everyone who contributed to this thread.

Its been two years since I got my associates and just been waiting 8 months living in Phx. Had this goal since last year in mind and MAN I cant tell you how mind blowing it is I moved from Mpls to Phx and now this day is here.

Hope yall reach your individual goals. Just believe man. Just believe.

Last edited:
Thank you to everyone in here.

I've studied for past 9 months and finally took my last CPA exam today (4 exams). Every time I felt like I couldn't do it this thread helped. That motivation to get through the first 10 minutes of a seemingly never ending obstacle is the only push most of us need. Every day was a battle (of laziness, excuses, get it done tomorrow). The only advice I offer to everyone is to not be so hard on yourself, or think so much about the end goal that you forget that the beauty of achievement is in the process of getting there.

Last edited:
Thank you to everyone in here.

I've studied for past 9 months and finally took my last CPA exam today (4 exams). Every time I felt like I couldn't do it this thread helped. That motivation to get through the first 10 minutes of a seemingly never ending obstacle is the only push most of us need. Every day was a battle (of laziness, excuses, get it done tomorrow). The only advice I offer to everyone is to not be so hard on yourself, or think so much about the end goal that you forget that the beauty of achievement is in the process of getting there.
I did my bachelors in accountancy. would my next step be to go for masters in order to sit at CPA exam ?

I did my bachelors in accountancy. would my next step be to go for masters in order to sit at CPA exam ?

I don't want to derail this thread. There is an awesome thread about accounting already on NT.
http://niketalk.com/t/589195/any-accounting-majors-accountants-on-nt/420

To answer your question though, it depends. You can take the test after your bachelors, but to get licensed (that comes with test + 1 year experience + more units) is another step. A lot of people do a masters nowadays because it is the easiest/least nonsense way to satisfy the additional educational unit requirements.

Good luck!

My uncle passed away due to cancer last week. The feels.

My uncle passed away due to cancer last week. The feels.

My condolences.

"There is a choice you have to make, in everything you do. And you must always keep in mind the choice you make, makes you."

-Anonymous

ET brought it man! :smokin

I needed this. This month I'm going into 26 broke, I made a promise to myself that I will not be going in to 27 the same way. By any means necessary I will not live check to check anymore. I will be successful in all aspects in life and give 120% in all things that I CHOOSE to do because at the end of the day, everything is choices.

Back
Top Bottom