Motivational quotes to keep you going.

Lets get this thread moving again fam, too much good stuff to let it go away

[size=-1]" If alphabet 'O' stands for 'Opportunity', it's absent in 'yesterday', one's in'tOday' and thrice in 'tOmOrrOw'. So there's always a new opportunity waiting for you tomorrow."[/size]

[size=-1]" There will always be a thousand reasons why to lay down and quit, but if you can think of just one to get back up--why,that makes all the difference."[/size]

[size=-1]" To be a champ you have to believe in yourself when no one else will."-Sugar RayRobinson[/size]

There are no traffic jams along the extra mile.-Roger Staubach

There are one hundred and ninety nine ways to get beat, but only one way to win; get there first.-Willie Shoemaker

[table][tr][td] [table][tr][td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][/table][/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [/tr][/table]Invictus
Out of the night that covers me
Black as the Pit from pole to pole,
I thank whatever gods may be
For my unconquerable soul.

In the fell clutch of circumstance
I have not winced nor cried aloud.
Under the bludgeonings of chance
My head is bloody, but unbowed.

Beyond this place of wrath and tears
Looms but the Horror of the shade,
And yet the menace of the years
Finds, and shall find, me unafraid.

It matters not how strait the gate,
How charged with punishments the scroll.
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

William Ernest Henley

"finish what you started", heard it millions of times as a kid for little things such as cleaning up after playing with toys but it applies toeverything actually; one of the most significant things that stick out that my father would tell me. (he passed a few months ago)

Obstacles are the things aperson sees when he takes his eyes of the goal

We are all faced with series of great opportunities brilliantly disguised as impossible situations

Age wrinkles the body, quitting wrinkles the soul

"In the confrontation between the stream and the rock, the stream always wins- not through strength but by perseverance

"if the jesus piece around your neck is bigger than your pistol
it makes homicide okey dokey and your god will forgive you
just show the saints at heaven's gate you should be on the list
i hear he overlooks manslaughter for a tatooed crucifix"

Originally Posted by kix2mny

Originally Posted by kix4kix

This thread is appreciated.

I love this thread
This.

"The loudest one in the room is the weakest."
"I'm not afraid dying, I'm afraid of not trying, everyday hit every wave like I'm Hawaiian."
I have a few others I'll dig up later.

"The truly great are humble in spirit. Not because of some sense of social expectation, but because their inner self, their true spirit knows that as goodas they were, they were never as good as they wanted to be. A great as they are, they are not as great as they want to be. That spirit craves greatness, achesfor excellence, demands perfection while desperately urging them toward their destiny. THIS is what drives them to seemingly unimaginable heights. Yet they arehumbled, because the heights their inner spirit envisioned were so much greater."

You cant stop a loser from losing ,and a you cant stop a winner from winning, its a mindset, you either got it or you don't.

"There's 3 types of people in this world, you either gonna make ++# happen, watch ++# happen, or not know what happened" - Joe Budden

My top 5 quotes that keep me going is:

1.Laugh now,cry later
2."It's not the size of the dog in the fight but the size of the fight in the dog" - Magic Johnson, NBA Star
3.The more you know, the futher you'll go!
4.Whatever doesn't kill you, makes you stronger.
5.What goes around comes around

Back
Top Bottom