Motivational quotes to keep you going.

this thread is
pimp.gif
love all the quotes its helping me stay motivated with this school work

"WORK NOT TO LOOK GOOD, BUT MAKE OTHERS LOOK BAD"
this is stained in my head along with all the other conceited %+@@ i got in there lmao! I live to stunt on people cuz those who mind dont matter and those whomatter dont mind!!!

Perseverance
Against all opposition
Crushing all limitations
Pure strength through solitude
Discipline and determination"
~Hatebreed (Perserverance)

A ship is safe in the harbor, but that's not what a ship's made for...

It's not the mountain it's the pebble in your shoe...

Originally Posted by Purple Sneaks

Another nter posted this somewhere in the forum, I forget.
"They say time will make all this go away but its time that has taken my tomorrows and turned them into yesterdays"
pimp.gif

im feeling this hard

Originally Posted by ballislife32688

Originally Posted by Purple Sneaks

Another nter posted this somewhere in the forum, I forget.
"They say time will make all this go away but its time that has taken my tomorrows and turned them into yesterdays"
pimp.gif

im feeling this hard
I don't get this
frown.gif

Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, "I will try again tomorrow

Whatever course you decide upon, there is always someone to tell you that you are wrong. There are always difficulties arising which tempt you to believe thatyour critics are right. To map out a course of action and follow it to an end requires courage

Im glad people are enjoying this thread, there is no better feeling than giving your all to a purpose that you truly believe in. I hope you all continue topost. Personally im so motivated its crazy, I try to use each part of my day to give my all. I have no doubt I will get to where I want in life. I wish successto all of you in what you do just keep going no matter what happens. BTW if your wondering im a basketball player. I sleep eat and breathe it all day 3workouts a day starting at 5:30 am. keep striving for yours

I read this every morning, it really brings the animal out in me.
[h1][/h1]
[h1]It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood, who strives valiantly; who errs and comes short again and again; because there is not effort without error and shortcomings; but who does actually strive to do the deed; who knows the great enthusiasm, the great devotion, who spends himself in a worthy cause, who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement and who at the worst, if he fails, at least he fails while daring greatly. So that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who know neither victory nor defeat.[/h1]

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Risk more than others think is safe ~ Care more than others think is wise ~ Dream more than others think is practical ~ Expect more than others think ispossible.

Originally Posted by raptors29

Originally Posted by CP3isdatruth

just watched the lakers ring ceremony...motivation right there!!!

How is that motivation? You didn't win.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
as funny as your comment is he must find motivation in thatbecause he wants to achieve one day winning a NBA championship. As do I

I am the punishment of God...If you had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.

this quote is the attitude I take to my opponent s on the court. this one may not be for all but it sounds good, you gotta admit

It's been tough $!%@ at school. Today was ahorrible day. %%*+!# up on my test after studying for it 3 hours a day for 3 days straight. I just completely blanked out. we were able to take the test sheethome and look at the questions and I could do them all so easily. I just had no idea how to do them when I took the actual test. I felt... distracted, rushed.So much $!%@ to do...

I know I missed at least 3 problems
mad.gif
not to mention I got a 67 on my lasthomework
mad.gif
I just need to work harder and apply myself. today I just fell apart. saw this thread and I felt much better
pimp.gif

Not sure if it's been posted, but I used this on one of my essays, and the other I found recently:

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes.- Oscar Wilde (btw Olivia wilde
pimp.gif
)

I've failed over and over and over again in my life and that is why I succeed. -Michael Jordan

Back
Top Bottom