Motivational quotes to keep you going.

Originally Posted by scshift

Originally Posted by Sundizzle

Originally Posted by JewSeeJay

pimp.gif
thank you. brother

Ah...i hate this thread. I click on it feeling terrible and it can't help but make me feel a 100x better.  This is one of the most legit, realistic examples of limiting your beliefs. Shizz ahha.  I have no excuse now...AGAIN.  This thread is the good kind of crack ahha.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Quoted one more time because this one is awesome 
pimp.gif

could be motivational...but nonetheless a good quote..

Anger is an acid that can do more harm to the vessel in which it is stored than to anything on which it is poured.

Winning isn't everything, but the will to win is everything..

Sure I am this day we are masters of our fate, that the task which has been set before us is not above our strength; that its pangs and toils are not beyond our endurance. As long as we have faith in our own cause and an unconquerable will to win, victory will not be denied us.

Courage is as often the outcome of despair as of hope; in the one case we have nothing to lose, in the other, everything to gain.

this quote really got to me a year ago, most ppl think they work harder than what they do

Compare me to the average man and I am a success. Hold me to the highest standard and I am but a failure again.

A winner is someone who recognizes his God-given talents, works his tail off to develop them into skills, and uses these skills to accomplish his goals.

You cannot hit a target you do not see; you cannot see a target you do not have.

We all die. The goal isn't to live forever, the goal is to create something that will.

"I'm not a star. I don't wanna be a star. I don't have a great name, the media has never heard of me. No public, no cheerleaders. It's not about winning or losing, it's about reaching your limits. Going as far as you can go and then going past them. I don't collect titles, I collect hours, hours of hard work, hours of pain. As just me, I'm playing for the ultimate victory, the victory of my self....

Originally Posted by ballislife32688

"I'm not a star. I don't wanna be a star. I don't have a great name, the media has never heard of me. No public, no cheerleaders. It's not about winning or losing, it's about reaching your limits. Going as far as you can go and then going past them. I don't collect titles, I collect hours, hours of hard work, hours of pain. As just me, I'm playing for the ultimate victory, the victory of my self....

# Respect!!

Back
Top Bottom