Motivational quotes to keep you going.

kevin spacey in the movie k-pax

"The universe will expand, then it will collapse back on itself, then will expand again. It will repeat this process forever. What you don't you know is that when the universe expands again, everything will be as it is now. Whatever mistakes you make this time around, you will live through on your next pass. Every mistake you make, you will live through again, & again, forever. So my advice to you is to get it right this time around. Because this time is all you have.“

We are all inventors, each sailing out on a voyage of discovery, guided each by a private chart, of which there is no duplicate. The world is all gates, all opportunities.
- Ralph Waldo Emerson

Without inspiration the best powers of the mind remain dormant, they is a fuel in us which needs to be ignited with sparks.
- Johann Gottfried Von Herder

life's a B*** then you marry one
smile.gif

"Don’t hate the person for succeeding in their accomplishments, hate yourself for not trying as hard as they did."

Can't believe I've been sleeping on the this thread for so long...

PROPS OP!
pimp.gif

"I dream with my eyes wide open, and I look back with my eyes closed shut."
pimp.gif

“There are no secrets to success. It is the result of preparation, hard work, and learning from failure.

its not about how much time you put into something, its about how much effort you put into that time.

life is like a mans private part, no matter how hard it gets, it doesnt stay hard forever. by me...ayo?

"I feel like quitting every second of the day.. But I know I am the greatest.. What makes me the greatest? Never quitting."

Originally Posted by hotshots24

life is like a mans private part, no matter how hard it gets, it doesnt stay hard forever. by me...ayo?
Definitely ayo
laugh.gif
but also a great quote by you.  I save all the quotes from this thread that I like on a peice of paper I carry around with me daily.  Yours has the priveledge of being on my next sheet
laugh.gif

"A big step towards maturity -and toward gaining the most satisfying life - is learning to delay gratification, to control one's impulses in order to achieve more valued rewards"

Straight out of my psychology book
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom