Motorola Droid Verizon Wireless

this keyboard is garbage. this is the only reason why im iffy about getting this.everything else is
eek.gif

Droid really did go "all in". I doubt this will compete with the Iphone on a long term level, honestly.

Originally Posted by FinesseSosa

this keyboard is garbage. this is the only reason why im iffy about getting this.everything else is
eek.gif
i went to verizon to check da droid, keyboard is definitely basura...but then again im comparin it to da sidekick, best keyboard in dabusiness....

this phone is definitely a must have if u got verizon.

I've had it for about a week and I don't have anything to complain about it. The keyboard could be better but i it doesn't bother me much. Thedisplay is gorgeous and I'm happy with the speed of the phone and verizon network. I've nevrr had an iphone to compare it to though.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

eek.gif
i went to verizon to check da droid, keyboard is definitely basura...but then again im comparin it to da sidekick, best keyboard in da business....

this phone is definitely a must have if u got verizon.
you already know i agree with you on that
pimp.gif

this phone def is a must if you on verizon

This phone is hands down the best phone i've ever owned. My first smart phone. Have never owned a blackberry or anything.

The fact I was able to sync this with my Mac, put pictures/songs on with no problem, than proceed to download an app to make a ringtone and it took 15seconds..
eek.gif

I remember on my V phone I had to go to verizon, cop the software for my computer, that was only PC compatible, then proceed to download some crazy program,and go through all these steps to make a ringtone.

The resolution on the screen is very nice.

I love that I was able to find a football app that gives me stats and scores in one touch... this is going to come in handy sundays at work
grin.gif

I know a lot of this stuff the iphone has been doing... but I'm not leaving verizon for ATT...

This phone is
eek.gif
however

So...I'm probably getting a new phone next month and this will probably be it. I went and played with it at the Verizon store and it was really nice.I'm definitely getting rid of my Dare ASAP.

eek.gif

you dont HAVE to use the physical keyboard, so whats the problem?

Originally Posted by ThrowedInDaGame

Droid = Hyundai Genesis
Iphone = Infiniti G37.

Pass on Droid.
The first to do it, is usually the best to do it.

horrible example for your viewpoint. Both cars are very well made and test pretty similarly. The biggest difference is you pay ALOT more for the Infiniti name.

Yo how do u adjust the text message settings on this $+%$...I swear I looked everywhere

if i'm a free agent, what do you suggest? i'm really leaning towards this phone. I'm with sprint but my contracts up. i've been with them for 6years and don't really wanna leave but they dont have any phones i want

I had the pre but took it back after like 2 weeks. I hate that EVERYTHING is touch screen. at least with the droid when you flip it open it has a d-pad

30 dollar data plan....

I hate how I made a ringtone but I can't figure out how to make it my texting ringtone... otherwise this phone is
eek.gif

I love it

I dont even wanna know how much Verizon is raping people for with unlimited data and texting on this phone
smh.gif

It doesn't cost anymore than the iphone for plans so I don't see what the big deal is

I get a 25% discount too so that helps

yea i get discount like that on my data too. i copped the HTC touch pro 2. for the most part i like it. i wish vzw would release 6.5 already tho. im startingto wonder if i should get the droid. google doesn't really doesn't make crappy things as far as i kno and android looks to be the @$!.

I was gonna get the Storm 2 but after seeing and hearing reviews I might cop. Like everyone else said, the keyboard sucks.

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

30 dollar data plan....

I hate how I made a ringtone but I can't figure out how to make it my texting ringtone... otherwise this phone is
eek.gif

I love it
if its anything like the g1 you have to save the 'ringtone' you just made as a notification and not a ringtone. Notifications are when youget emails/texts/vmails/alerts/anything on the top bar. Ringtones are when somebody calls you.

So just make it again and save it as a notification then you set. I use ringdroid on my g1.

I just had the Droid, and I took it through its paces. EXCELLENT phone. Android 2.0 is a promising OS, thecamera is crisp and the video cam films in HD like quality. The built in speakers sound quite nice, like the BB Bold 9000, maybe better. Touch screen typing isresponsive enough to where you don't have to use the physical keyboard. The productivity apps and widgets are top notch, but admittedly the games arelacking. Battery life more than adequate for an 8am-5pm time period. Keyboard is flat, but usable. It multi-tasks well, and has a beautiful browser thathighlight the nice huge screen.

With all that being said, I took mine back for a AT&T Blackberry 9700. Even though it isn't as flashy as theDroid, I seem to prefer it.

Back
Top Bottom