MOTORSPORT VI IN THE BAY....?

i give up on this release, especially since my money is not right this time around. but has anyone out there tried calling georgio's out in bay fair? i don't know if i'm giving anyones spot on blast but they did get those finale 23's when they dropped but just didn't sell them to the public..lol. the owner kept it and sold them all like last month.

Go get that 12 Rico.

I'm sure if Georgios got them the line probably started early for those, or they are selling them for over retail.

^^^
LOL I cant do it man.... If the manager was a SOLID manager I would. TO ME , IN MY EYES he seems scared of customers when it comes to big drops and doesnt care who what when and for how long someone was in line for. That shhh iiit makes me mad.  Dude just opens up and lets the maddness begins. I hate that type of **** itt. Im too old for that lol. Its hard to describe how he is.

I'd be hella mad too. Damn. Keep trying to find some options, I know you'll get them. Where is everyone else gonna try to get them at? Or is everyone already out camping? Or just trying to go on eastbay?

you guys have credit cards? just copp them online when they drop at NDC and line up if you don't..

I'm still 50/50 on this release. Since coppers have been delayed.

But, these seem to plain or bland but then again the sole is dope.

Decisions, decisions.

Or I might wait for the oreo 6's

i need a 9 
frown.gif

I copped 2 size 9s last nite on FNL. They had a lol delaybom postin theirs on the site last night but I got shipping confirm at 9:13 and they were up at 9:11ish so I should be solid. Holla at me if u need a size 9

THEM boys was back at it again..... What a good time with RICK KEVIN CHRIS and some others.

I was able to cop a pair off Eastbay and copped a pair from SP.

If anyone has an extra sz 12 for sale. Close to retail or retail holla at me.

It doesn't hurt to try right! 0o

i ordered from ndc a 9 and 9.5 last night. it didn't say 1 per customer. just couldn't add more than 1 in the cart. hopefully im good otherwise im screwed. i got a 9.5 just incase anyone needed it. 
anyone know how long it takes to process? cant remember. sofargone i might have to hit u up if ndc does not pull thru. congrats to everyone coppin

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

^^^
LOL I cant do it man.... If the manager was a SOLID manager I would. TO ME , IN MY EYES he seems scared of customers when it comes to big drops and doesnt care who what when and for how long someone was in line for. That shhh iiit makes me mad.  Dude just opens up and lets the maddness begins. I hate that type of **** itt. Im too old for that lol. Its hard to describe how he is.

Yeah you're right Rico that manager at Georgios is a clown and he doesn't care about the customer at all. I remember when the cdp 11/12 pack came out he wanted $500 the next day and I was like no thanks. The reason why I even asked was because I saw they had a good three packs on display. One of my friends went back there after a few months and told me that the fool wanted $600  
roll.gif

Anybody cop at NT? I gave some random dude a winning ticket when I came out of the store.

They aren't going for that much for resale. What size do you wear? I know some spots that aren't in CA that still had them this morning. Hit me up if you need help.

My first pair came in today. Love this shoe, the leather is definitely hella different than other Js, the shoe is just beautiful. Now the question is, black laces, or white laces?

dope pics^^. I knew I should of type faster online.

Still hoping that I can find a sz 12, or 11.5 in these! 0o

My order has shipped from EASTBAY....

I might have a few extras SC. Ill let you know.

Back
Top Bottom