Mouthy Teen Shot In Head After Confrontation With Gunmen‎

Originally Posted by NooEra

Didnt realize you couldnt work in NYC at 15 . I was getting checks from Shaw's at 15
laugh.gif

Still thats beside the point . How was dude in a catch 22 ? You're saying he would have looked like a punk had he not shot her?
roll.gif
No one who is really about that life worries about 15 year old girls running their mouths. There is no catch 22. Just a loud mouth girl who didnt know any better and a punk %@% dude with a gun.

30t6p3b.gif
It is an absolute Catch-22....if you are "about that life" you got NO regard for anyone else's well-being or your own. 

He shoots her, he's a punk because he could have easily walked away....he doesn't shoot her, he looks like a punk (to his boys) for letting a 15yo girl pop off at the mouth to him....

I can picture all of these NT'ers with their Supreme t shirts and 500$ Nikes living in Daddys crib in the suburbs saying this young girl deserved to get shot
30t6p3b.gif

Some of ya'll sicken me .

No one deserves to get shot in the back of the head over words. Especially a little girl.

Tax dollars ? The F yall talking about ? For all you know that little girl had a job of her own and was paying taxes herself. For all you know she was a straight A student . Get off your high horses , youre not special because you pay taxes
laugh.gif

If anything, its probably "NT'ers" from the suburbs simping for this little girl because you seem to think she was some sort of girl scout, selling cookies, after school and was just randomly shot.  Read the damn article.  She stepped up to the gunmen because she thought she was tough and argued with them.  Her own brother admitted it.  Here she is at the 1:00 mark. 

Too bad all you dudes defending her wasn't at that party, or else she'd be ok today
eyes.gif

I can picture all of these NT'ers with their Supreme t shirts and 500$ Nikes living in Daddys crib in the suburbs saying this young girl deserved to get shot
30t6p3b.gif

Some of ya'll sicken me .

No one deserves to get shot in the back of the head over words. Especially a little girl.

Tax dollars ? The F yall talking about ? For all you know that little girl had a job of her own and was paying taxes herself. For all you know she was a straight A student . Get off your high horses , youre not special because you pay taxes
laugh.gif

If anything, its probably "NT'ers" from the suburbs simping for this little girl because you seem to think she was some sort of girl scout, selling cookies, after school and was just randomly shot.  Read the damn article.  She stepped up to the gunmen because she thought she was tough and argued with them.  Her own brother admitted it.  Here she is at the 1:00 mark. 

Too bad all you dudes defending her wasn't at that party, or else she'd be ok today
eyes.gif

Didnt realize you couldnt work in NYC at 15 . I was getting checks from Shaw's at 15
laugh.gif

Still thats beside the point . How was dude in a catch 22 ? You're saying he would have looked like a punk had he not shot her?
roll.gif
No one who is really about that life worries about 15 year old girls running their mouths. There is no catch 22. Just a loud mouth girl who didnt know any better and a punk %@% dude with a gun.

30t6p3b.gif

boy boy you was born in 1990.
get some life knowledge. wash your face.

when the guns come out, ANYONE CAN GET IT.

the @!#$#%* hood aint got no geneva convention.

lol "anyone bout that life..."

you children who are defending this girl knows nothing.

if he was shooting in the air, he was making a point and trying to prove something. ( see Diddy and Shyne NYE )

so if a small, non gangster girl can come up to you, GET AT YOU, and make you stop shooting and leave, what kind of gangsta would that make you?

how would you validate your point?

if he didnt, no one would fear him. "oh just talk to him... he'll calm down" 

SHE FORCED HIS HAND. she would not have been shot if she would have kept her mouth closed.

you know nothing of respect or power.

He (the shooter) now has the power of a God in his circle. whoever he tried to scare is shook as $*%!.

its deeper than just shooting a girl in the head for no reason.

not that i give a $*%!. im smoking kush.

laugh.gif

roll.gif

30t6p3b.gif

boy boy you was born in 1990.
get some life knowledge. wash your face.

when the guns come out, ANYONE CAN GET IT.

the @!#$#%* hood aint got no geneva convention.

lol "anyone bout that life..."

you children who are defending this girl knows nothing.

if he was shooting in the air, he was making a point and trying to prove something. ( see Diddy and Shyne NYE )

so if a small, non gangster girl can come up to you, GET AT YOU, and make you stop shooting and leave, what kind of gangsta would that make you?

how would you validate your point?

if he didnt, no one would fear him. "oh just talk to him... he'll calm down" 

SHE FORCED HIS HAND. she would not have been shot if she would have kept her mouth closed.

you know nothing of respect or power.

He (the shooter) now has the power of a God in his circle. whoever he tried to scare is shook as $*%!.

its deeper than just shooting a girl in the head for no reason.

not that i give a $*%!. im smoking kush.

Headshot tho??? A swift kick to the !@% wasn't good enough?

I hope she pulls thorugh... This is terrible news.

Headshot tho??? A swift kick to the !@% wasn't good enough?

I hope she pulls thorugh... This is terrible news.

Originally Posted by OU Imran

Originally Posted by NobleKane

I'm pretty sure she wasn't saying "ummm, guys can you like please stop shooting?"

how do you know? unless you were there you dont know.
Reading comprehension guy, I don't know, and never said I am 100% sure that's what she said. But from that article trying to justify her approaching dudes that she grew up with all brothers and is outspoken, I can derive that she is not the please and thank you type. Not justifying her getting shot but we all know these type of girls.

but you said you were pretty sure she didnt say guys can you please stop shooting? which from an eyewitness it seems thats exactly what she did. why the post starter would put "mouthy" in the title is beyond me. are we living in the stone ages or what? because this girl was raised strong and had three brother, shes mouthy. these guys were starting stuff. she tried to play peace maker or tried to cool things down. eyewitness report says she tried to break up a fight. you guys are acting like her getting shot was justified because of her being "mouthy" but nowhere does it say what she said. im glad they caught dude who did it...

from all this "you know what type of girl this was" talk im surprised there aint a ton of girls getting shot from behind at parties from what you dudes saying in this thread since you know this "type" so well.  being outspoken and strong is not the same as being loud and ignorant which you guys are proclaiming she is.

I'm pretty sure she wasn't saying "ummm, guys can you like please stop shooting?"

Reading comprehension guy, I don't know, and never said I am 100% sure that's what she said. But from that article trying to justify her approaching dudes that she grew up with all brothers and is outspoken, I can derive that she is not the please and thank you type. Not justifying her getting shot but we all know these type of girls.

but you said you were pretty sure she didnt say guys can you please stop shooting? which from an eyewitness it seems thats exactly what she did. why the post starter would put "mouthy" in the title is beyond me. are we living in the stone ages or what? because this girl was raised strong and had three brother, shes mouthy. these guys were starting stuff. she tried to play peace maker or tried to cool things down. eyewitness report says she tried to break up a fight. you guys are acting like her getting shot was justified because of her being "mouthy" but nowhere does it say what she said. im glad they caught dude who did it...

from all this "you know what type of girl this was" talk im surprised there aint a ton of girls getting shot from behind at parties from what you dudes saying in this thread since you know this "type" so well.  being outspoken and strong is not the same as being loud and ignorant which you guys are proclaiming she is.

no one deserves to get harmed but she definitely should have kept it moving..idk what she was thinking when she approached the shooters

no one deserves to get harmed but she definitely should have kept it moving..idk what she was thinking when she approached the shooters

I've seen it all now.

There's ABSOLUTELY NO reason to shoot a female over words. None whatsoever.

Dude needs to be buried under the jail or have his top popped for pulling a stunt like this.

I've seen it all now.

There's ABSOLUTELY NO reason to shoot a female over words. None whatsoever.

Dude needs to be buried under the jail or have his top popped for pulling a stunt like this.

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

Originally Posted by vezon

Why would you even confront him?
She has 3 brothers..i know that type of chick all too well. She didn't deserve it, but damn, keep your mouth shut.

Its An Automatic Reaction For Her 
frown.gif
...Shoulda Threw Her Feet In Reverse And Hauled It...

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

Originally Posted by vezon

Why would you even confront him?
She has 3 brothers..i know that type of chick all too well. She didn't deserve it, but damn, keep your mouth shut.

Its An Automatic Reaction For Her 
frown.gif
...Shoulda Threw Her Feet In Reverse And Hauled It...

but you said you were pretty sure she didnt say guys can you please stop shooting? 1)which from an eyewitness it seems thats exactly what she did. why the post starter would put "mouthy" in the title is beyond me. are we living in the stone ages or what? because this girl was raised strong and had three brother, shes mouthy. these guys were starting stuff. she tried to play peace maker or tried to cool things down. 2)eyewitness report says she tried to break up a fight. you guys are acting like her getting shot was justified because of her being "mouthy" but 3)nowhere does it say what she said. im glad they caught dude who did it...

from all this "you know what type of girl this was" talk im surprised there aint a ton of girls getting shot from behind at parties from what you dudes saying in this thread since you know this "type" so well.  4)being outspoken and strong is not the same as being loud and ignorant which you guys are proclaiming she is.
1)What eye witness? Majority of the quotes they got were from her brother who was recalling what he was told on some he say, she say stuff, of course he's not going say yeah my sister started yelling and cursing the gunmen out.

2) Again what eye witness and what fight, no where in the OP article does it say she was breaking up a fight, it said dudes started shooting because they couldn't get in the party.

3) It also nowhere states that she asked nicely, I'm also happy as hell they caught dude.

4) IMO It's either she was being outspoken and strong and stupid or loud and ignorant. Either way it's a messed up situation that was completely avoidable by her, once again not justifying her getting shot but it's not like dude went into a crowd seeking her out specifically. A portion of the blame has to be put on her.

but you said you were pretty sure she didnt say guys can you please stop shooting? 1)which from an eyewitness it seems thats exactly what she did. why the post starter would put "mouthy" in the title is beyond me. are we living in the stone ages or what? because this girl was raised strong and had three brother, shes mouthy. these guys were starting stuff. she tried to play peace maker or tried to cool things down. 2)eyewitness report says she tried to break up a fight. you guys are acting like her getting shot was justified because of her being "mouthy" but 3)nowhere does it say what she said. im glad they caught dude who did it...

from all this "you know what type of girl this was" talk im surprised there aint a ton of girls getting shot from behind at parties from what you dudes saying in this thread since you know this "type" so well.  4)being outspoken and strong is not the same as being loud and ignorant which you guys are proclaiming she is.
1)What eye witness? Majority of the quotes they got were from her brother who was recalling what he was told on some he say, she say stuff, of course he's not going say yeah my sister started yelling and cursing the gunmen out.

2) Again what eye witness and what fight, no where in the OP article does it say she was breaking up a fight, it said dudes started shooting because they couldn't get in the party.

3) It also nowhere states that she asked nicely, I'm also happy as hell they caught dude.

4) IMO It's either she was being outspoken and strong and stupid or loud and ignorant. Either way it's a messed up situation that was completely avoidable by her, once again not justifying her getting shot but it's not like dude went into a crowd seeking her out specifically. A portion of the blame has to be put on her.

Back
Top Bottom