Movie Scenes that make you sick/uneasy?

I thought the scene in the Dark Knight with the Joker on the news when he's like torturing that guy. I dunno, I just didn't get good vibes watchingthat part of the movie. Like when he's rubbing his hand on the guy's face and stuff...just kind of a weird, sick scene.

Shutting the thread down:

Rape scene from The Accused.

Hands down the most disturbing thing I have seen in a movie. Worse than the rape in Irreversible. I mentioned this in the last thread like this and everyonewho saw the clip agreed.

Originally Posted by dr funk 13

I thought the scene in the Dark Knight with the Joker on the news when he's like torturing that guy. I dunno, I just didn't get good vibes watching that part of the movie. Like when he's rubbing his hand on the guy's face and stuff...just kind of a weird, sick scene.
eek.gif
you mormon b? not to sound ignorant, but big love on hbo is my !%!%...

im surprised no one has mentioned the movie audition that whole movies is sick

or old boy when he cut out his tongue and starts acting like a dog

and Last House On The Left was pretty crazy also

but not to many movies have me shook i just say to my self its just a movie

TDK where Joker slams dude's head into that pencil.

Kids when they jumped that dude and hit him with the skateboard.

American Me when they raped dude and stabbed him in the butthole....

1) AMERICAN HISTORY X, WHEN ED NORTON KICKED THE GUY IN THE BACK OF THE HEAD WHILE BITING STREET CURB

2) BORAT, NUDE SCENE WHEN FIGHTING OVER PAM ANDERSON MAGAZINE

3)CLOVERFIELD, THE WHOLE MOVIE MADE ME SICK WITH ALL THE MOVEMENTS

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

Running Scared... when that kid hides in the back of the van.. and the couple takes him to their place.... then you see the shadow of that chick....

Yeah running scared had alot of scenes where i was like
eek.gif
if youve seen thefilm you'll know what ones im talking about i dont want to spoil the movie.

There were a few scenes from Gummo that made me very uneasy. Especially the bathtub x spaghetti scene and the ******ed prostitute scene.

I was watchin that s**t like +%#?? The tub was mad nasty, and the mom dukes was washing his hair in it while he was eatingthat cold spaghetti...

I never understood the scenes like the dead dog flying off the roof and them dudes drowning the cat???

sick.gif

Originally Posted by Arqangel6

Robocop - Murphy's death.

I've seen the behind the scenes footage and I know it's a dummy, but I still feel really uneasy watching that part.

Got a link or can you post the vid of the behind the scenes footage?

die hard 2- where that general cuts the soldiers throat

total recall- where that bad guy gets both his arms cut off by the elevator

There two Scenes from "The basketball Diaries"

- Where DiCaprio needs money for some more crack, so he gets blown by a old man. just maad sick
sick.gif
sick.gif

- When he goes back to his mom's crib to try and get some money for crack too. that was just too much
frown.gif

EDIT: the beggining of this clip, and 5:35 are the scenes

I ain't never doing drugs
smh.gif

Originally Posted by TrillipinoTrapstar

that scene in Alien vs Predator: Requiem every Alien movie Trill apparently has never seen in which a baby Alien bursts out of that pregnant woman's stomach......had to close my eyes when that happened
sick.gif

i remember seeing this movie about a group of teens in a cabin some where and the cabin is surronded by giant ticks.. don't remember the name of the movie,but i remember carlton banks from fresh prince was in that movie. he dies and his body splits in half, and turns into a tick..

anyways, other movie scenes

tales from the darkside: the movie- gargoyle statue comes to life and cuts the guy's arms and head off
eraser- where the three bad guys get eaten by the crocodiles

Originally Posted by holdenmichael

In Bruges actually had a graphic scene, but it's only up momentarily and isn't gruesome enough to make someone queasy, I bring it up only because I watched it tonight and was surprised by how real they made his body look (no spoiler?).
The part right after he drops the coins from the tower? That was
sick.gif

And the flashback in the church, the little kid, that was hard to see. I hate that part every time I watch the movie.

Originally Posted by sw33nskill

The scene in Saving Private Ryan when the two soldiers end up fighting and rolling on the ground and the american gets stabbed all slowly and the german is saying "shhh." And that bum with all the ammo is just chilling with a gun outside the door, bothers me in so many different ways....

agreed

Salo. All of it.

August Underground's Mordum. ALL of it.

Rape scene from American Me.

Rape scene and fire extinguisher scene from Irreversible.

In summary...

sick.gif

Originally Posted by holdenmichael

I watched Alpha Dog a month or two ago and felt a high amount of tension leading up to the kid's murder. I'm not sure I would have felt the same way if he were an adult. Kids are definitely more sympathetic figures.
Forgot about that.
smh.gif
@ it actually happening.

Back
Top Bottom