MoviePass Offers $10 A Month Subscription Service

I cancelled my MoviePass subscription on Tuesday before my next billing date on Saturday. Today I got a notice from PayPal that I have been charged for another month. Shady, MoviePass, very shady. Now I have cut off the link to my Paypal account, and I am going through Paypal to get a refund.:smh:

cancelled mine the beginning of this month and the cycle ends on the 19th, they better not goddamn charge me for new month

:lol:Man
It's just insane how MP is using every single loophole they can think of in order to stay afloat.

Other than blocking blockbusters seems like no more blackouts for me.

Showing The Meg, Christopher Robin, Mile 22, and the movies MP keeps promoting with show times.

Is Crazy Rich Asians even available for anyone?

cancelled mine the beginning of this month and the cycle ends on the 19th, they better not goddamn charge me for new month
Change ya credit card info.

Last edited:
i think it’s time to cancel MP :smh: checked the app on a wed morning and only two crappy movies available. no eticketing available nearby. MP sure went to **** in no time

With all the drama over the last months or so. MP still treating me right.

11F65DB0-D3EE-4B97-96CF-C1EE2D69FBDF.jpeg

With all the drama over the last months or so. MP still treating me right.

11F65DB0-D3EE-4B97-96CF-C1EE2D69FBDF.jpeg

My man :nthat: Why don’t some of you guys having problems just check in for another movie which loads the card for a ticket, then go to a Kiosk and buy a ticket to whatever movie you really want. Pretty simple :lol:

My man :nthat: Why don’t some of you guys having problems just check in for another movie which loads the card for a ticket, then go to a Kiosk and buy a ticket to whatever movie you really want. Pretty simple :lol:
Some theater prevents you from doing that.

Like the Regal I got to marks "MP" on your ticket and won't let you change the time or movie after you bought the ticket. And I have noticed they also put employees in the halls in front of certain screenings to double check tickets.

Some theater prevents you from doing that.

Like the Regal I got to marks "MP" on your ticket and won't let you change the time or movie after you bought the ticket. And I have noticed they also put employees in the halls in front of certain screenings to double check tickets.

Check in which loads the MoviePass card with credit for a movie, then go to those automated kiosks to purchase a ticket, purchase a ticket for the movie you reallllly want and use the preloaded credit on the card. No dealing with people :nthat:

Check in which loads the MoviePass card with credit for a movie, then go to those automated kiosks to purchase a ticket, purchase a ticket for the movie you reallllly want and use the preloaded credit on the card. No dealing with people :nthat:
Are they still asking you to take a picture of your stub?

for the past few weeks, MP has emptied the theaters so there were literally no movies to check in to so there is no way you can use the MP card at all

Back
Top Bottom