MoviePass Offers $10 A Month Subscription Service

Mile 22 made me upset, I see why it was barely promoted. The movie theater was like **** it, it is what it is. I hate shaky camera action movies. They wasted dude from the The Raid.

MP stock is worth $0.03 a share?! God damn man

I don't think Robinhood even offers it anymore since it's been below ten cents.

Glad i didn’t get one of these. The only movie theater in my area is Nelco Cineplex and they don’t have the option to use Movie Pass.

Bought $8 worth of hMNY shares on Robinhood before they removed it while it was 4 cents per share. Decided to let go of it this morning lol.

Gonna see Crazy Rich Asians and maybe see what Mile 22 is about.

Definitely not paying to see a Mark Wahlnerg movie.

And MP got me cuz a whole bunch (all really) of movies were available this morning but now I'm back to Slender Man and Alpha :lol: :smh:

Time to finesse

FYI, that whole check in at a certain distance seems to be gone for me. So that is some added help. I can at least check in before they make a Showtime disappear.

Last edited:
Some theater prevents you from doing that.

Like the Regal I got to marks "MP" on your ticket and won't let you change the time or movie after you bought the ticket. And I have noticed they also put employees in the halls in front of certain screenings to double check tickets.

That's messed up. Local theater staff here don't even care. Been doing this method: buy early at kiosk, then exchange for later at counter since MP blocked repeat views. Haven't been denied ever. Paid for ticket, who really cares.

Are they still asking you to take a picture of your stub?

Yes, ticket verification pic still needed just now.
Am on an Annual Pass from last year and thought MP removed that option. Maybe for those on this "new" plan. Still purchased and exchanged at regular counter.

At one theater out of 20+ screens which I'm sure is 100+ showtimes I have three showtimes available today on Moviepass. Two for Slenderman and one for Alpha :lol:

Is it like that for everyone or for people who've seen a lot of movies trying to get us to cancel.

what's stopping ya from buying a ticket and just hanging/hiding out in the bathroom for the movie you really want to see?

At one theater out of 20+ screens which I'm sure is 100+ showtimes I have three showtimes available today on Moviepass. Two for Slenderman and one for Alpha :lol:

Is it like that for everyone or for people who've seen a lot of movies trying to get us to cancel.
Same here, a large theater here has 3 for alpha and 2 for slender. I’ve used mp only 4 times the last 30 days.

what's stopping ya from buying a ticket and just hanging/hiding out in the bathroom for the movie you really want to see?
Well usually ya just walk right in to the movie you really want to see regardless.

The problem is MP is blocking the majority of movies. Giving you maybe 2 options around 5 and after nothing so good luck trying to check in to anything 6 pm and later unless you use e-ticketing.

Looking at mp showtimes after midnight, the way mp used to be during the good ole days. Then in the morning, most of it is gone. :ohwell:

Just an hour ago I saw everything, and now it's just CRA and Blackkklansman for the rest of the day.

I'll pick up a Blackkkclansman for support while I'm there

I just canceled again yesterday and deleted the app and unsubscribe from their email.

If I get charged again I will do a chargeback on my credit card.

Also to someone saying to change your credit card info you can’t.

I tried and it got rejected every time I guess it has to be a legit card.

I thought the ticket stub crap was going away? Why do you still have the if you're only offering two movies? Anyway, next time I'm checking in with whatever movie and buying another.

Alpha was a good movie. It was a lot better than Mile 22. I was invested in his survival. I wanted Marky Mark to die.

Also to someone saying to change your credit card info you can’t.

I tried and it got rejected every time I guess it has to be a legit card.
Oh.

I guess it worked for me cuz I used an old card :lol:

Guess you could cancel your card and request a new one but that may be doing too much.

What i did was I had one of those prepaid cards that I got as a gift which still had a balance of like $2, updated it before next renewal date and canceled. They closed my account right at billing date lol.

Try checking in beforehand.
I was going into the city and needed to kill sometime before dinner. When I left, a few showtimes were showing. Unfortunately as soon as I get close enough to the theater to check in, they disappear.

Back
Top Bottom